X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lobeobann
    replied
    Re: Disneyland Restricted Access As Of 1:30pm 12/28

We go on new years day every year and it's never been too bad.

Leave a comment:

• sediment
    replied

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Is today the day that all the Rose Bowl teams and guests are in the park? That can have a huge impact on crowds. And this year, my guess would be that they are doing two of these days because of the regular Rose Bowl (Pac10 vs Big10) New Year's Day game and the BCS Championship game on January 7 - so pay attention for those crowds as well. This year, the Pac 10 team is Oregon so expect to see large amounts of UO Ducks - who have used Donald as a mascot before - in the park over the next few days as its as good excuse as any to travel to SoCal for more than just the game.
    Paper today said that tOSU Buckeye team was in the park on Saturday. The band might be there some other day, and still other travel packages were scheduling other days.
    Suppose about 40K+ fans from each state (local fans of teams fill the rest). unless they go every day, it's not too much of an onslaught of the park.
    I had created a thread for this, but it went nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• sediment
    replied

Originally posted by Fortune Cookie View Post
    Wow busy day! I'm curious to know if there is a place online to check the capacity etc... of DL before heading out for the day?
    This is the only place that I know of. And we're not all that great at updating.
    Quick note: it will be at least this busy the rest of this week.

Leave a comment:

• tinkermonkey
    replied

Is today the day that all the Rose Bowl teams and guests are in the park? That can have a huge impact on crowds. And this year, my guess would be that they are doing two of these days because of the regular Rose Bowl (Pac10 vs Big10) New Year's Day game and the BCS Championship game on January 7 - so pay attention for those crowds as well. This year, the Pac 10 team is Oregon so expect to see large amounts of UO Ducks - who have used Donald as a mascot before - in the park over the next few days as its as good excuse as any to travel to SoCal for more than just the game.

Leave a comment:

• MonstersGoBoo!
    replied

Yeah, a friend of mine updated on Facebook that it took him 15 minutes to walk from Pixie Hollow to NOS. CRAZY.

Leave a comment:

• salasavandy
    replied

jan 3rd will also insure such craziness due to the block out days being lifted...just a heads up

Leave a comment:

• Quacky4Donald
    replied

Just wait until New Year's Eve and Day. Craziness will ensue! LOL

Thanks for the update!

Leave a comment:

• Fortune Cookie
    replied

Wow busy day! I'm curious to know if there is a place online to check the capacity etc... of DL before heading out for the day?

Leave a comment:

• Disneyland Restricted Access As Of 1:30pm 12/28

thats right. no more tickets/blockout tickets are being sold for Disneyland. Only re-entry is allowed in..for now at least.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X