• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mandypandy
    replied
    Re: DL or DCA for NYE?

Originally posted by CelebrateYou View Post
    my friend went last year, they weren't letting anybody in at some point.
    I heard the same thing- that they don't let people back into the park, but I could've been mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• Monorail Man
    replied

We will be in the parks on New Years:

http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...isneyland.html

Leave a comment:

• GummiBears_Rock
    replied

yeah i was gonna say something about how disneyland would seem like it would be the same crowds as the new york status, and you gotta think they people in new york don't feel so comfortable either

Leave a comment:

• Rex Dopey24
    replied

disneyland almost becomes the size of new york crowds on new years eve. it really is unbearable. it becomes a one way. its best to hit disneyland at around midnight after the fireworks.

Leave a comment:

• CelebrateYou
    replied

Originally posted by LittleImagineer View Post
    If you get a handstamp and keep your ticket/pass then they should let you in with no problem(: ...at least that's how it usually is when the park is overcrowded, I'm not for sure about NYE
    my friend went last year, they weren't letting anybody in at some point.

Leave a comment:

• LittleImagineer
    replied

If you get a handstamp and keep your ticket/pass then they should let you in with no problem(: ...at least that's how it usually is when the park is overcrowded, I'm not for sure about NYE

Leave a comment:

• CelebrateYou
    replied

hmm, i think i might try that then. but i don't want to try and go ahead and leave dl to dca and then back to dl to find out that i wont be able to get back in, ya know?

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

yes, you should be able to get back into Disneyland shortly after midnight as most people will clear out. I would say 12:30ish.

Leave a comment:

• CelebrateYou
    replied

well i know that disneyland will be extremely crowded so if i were to head on over to dca for fireworks and the festivities, would i be able to get back into disneyland after the closing of dca?

Leave a comment:

• Baloo
    replied

well if you like to feel like a sardine then Disneyland is the place to be. The park gets so crowded that at times its unbearable.

DCA tends to be a little less crowded and offers more stages for dancing. Also if you are of legal drinking age then DCA is the best place to party since they sell alcohol

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

I've never actually been at "Disneyland" for midnight, we always end up at DCA. It's a lot less crowded, they have alcohol, the dance parties are fun and from Paradise Pier (near Toy Story) you can see the fireworks at both DCA and Disneyland.

Leave a comment:

• CelebrateYou
    replied

anyone? anyone at all... ?

Leave a comment:

• CelebrateYou
    started a topic [Question] DL or DCA for NYE?

DL or DCA for NYE?

this year i'll be going to the parks for new years eve and i was wondering: which park is better to celebrate it at?

does DL have music playing or any dance areas like DCA will have? i'm leaning towards going to disneyland but i don't want to feel like i missed out on a bigger party over at dca now that they both will be launching fireworks.

is there anybody that has gone to either and can fill me in on what its usually like during the nights at the parks during new years eve?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X