This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Stunt Show for Frontierland

I was thinking of a stunt show for Frontierland and the storyline for it seems pretty rushed if you read it. But I had to take steps to insure that that the idea wasn't similar to Knotts Stunt Show.

Basically, it'll be at where the Festival of fools is. It would've been changed and transformed into another frontier town called: Frees Town.

Story:

The story begins when a new sherrif comes into town and finds the town in a middle of a gunfight that happened on the inside of Walt's Saloon and has spilled outside. He's forced to intervene and the bad guy's flee after he shoots one of their comrades who was on top of the saloon and falls down towards backstage.

I'll think more later.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: Stunt Show for Frontierland

Walt's Saloon? Oh not conspicuous at all....

Comment

I would love a Wild West stunt show. Based on video footage I've seen, it seems like Frontierland, when Disneyland opened, was full of outlaws, sheriffs, and other "streetmosphere" that added to the theme.. Right now all we have is Laughing Stock Co., so I'd like a serious show for Frontierland.

Comment

=O better be better than Knott's Berry Farms! I know it will be!!!
        MEOW.

Comment

I'd rather have some streetmosphere and not a permanent stunt show. I just feel like everyone has done wild west stunt shows. I don't think they should invite something that's naturally going to be compared to Knotts even if it is better. I also think there are lots of cool possibilities for attractions that could go there, which I think are needed far more then a show that most of the APs would probably stop going to after seeing it once or twice.

Comment

No.

Thank you, but - No.
            "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

There have been, somewhat recently, a small stunt show centered around the Golden Horseshoe. We were inside waiting for the show to start and could hear the 'gunfire'. Looking up at the second floor, we could see a cowboy running across to one of the front-facing windows and going out onto the balcony over the marquee to continue the show.

I'd love to see something permanent also!
              sigpic
              Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

I have a sneakin' hunch that when The Lone Ranger movie finally gets made, they'll be lookin' at doin' a show in Frontierland!

I wouldn't mind if the whole Thunder Ranch/Festival Arena area was turned into a circa 1950's "movie ranch" or "Western backlot" area, as a homage to the popularity of Westerns in the 1950's when Disneyland opened.

Comment

i like that idea about having it turned into like a western town land of some sort. but i also like to see a stunt show, that would be awesome!
                  Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                  You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                  Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Unless you actually use the concept of a round theater just like Festival of Fools, I rather not.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X