Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What's under Tomorrowland....

Terrace Stage?

Does anyone know how much space surrounds the Tomorrowland Terrace stage while it's underground?
    Is there just enough space for acts to get on and off?
    Or is there a large empty room that surrounds it?

How does one get to it? From the nearby food court? The old PeopleMover station elevator? Innovations?
    Last edited by basx; 12-30-2009, 09:58 AM.
    Somewhere in fontainbleau
    Lies my secret garden

Re: What's under Tomorrowland....

I believe there was a backstage video on the Disney site with some singer at the Terrace, and it looked like there were a few rooms, but I couldn't tell

Comment

darnet, the title made me think of a game thread
      and if it was I would say under TL is a unknown race of strange Disney loving mole people who come up only durning the night in space mountain
      I gotta stop reading sci-fi
      Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you but mole people? WOW! lol
        Lies my secret garden

Comment

Space Badgers guarding the frozen tomb of Walt - or so the legend has it.

one hundred and one

Comment

I did hear that there is a tunnel to the back of Tomorrow land about were
            Space Mountain is - to the Terrace Stage......it was done in 1966 when rebuilding Tomorrowland "67" !
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

its mickeys jail where they send the rotten kids that kick and hit the charecters.
              sigpic

Comment

The stage lowers into a walled space no bigger than the stage itself. There is a door that leads from the stage to a hallway that has dressing rooms and exits into the basement area of the Tomorrowland Terrace. From there, there is a staircase that leads up to the facility and is located by the door on the left side of the building by the water fountains. Back down by the hallway is a breakroom and the service tunnel that runs under Tomorrowland from the Terrace to the side of Innoventions by the gate between Innoventions and Pizza Port. There is a staircase and service elevator for accessing the tunnel from backstage.

Comment

The elevator in the Peoplemover station leads to another underground room. It used to be the Rocket Rods queue but is now used for pin trading events. It is accessible by doors in the BLAB exit, Store Command, and the Rocket Jets/Observatron tower. Does anyone know if it connects to the TLT basement?

Comment

Originally posted by Neff man View Post
                    The stage lowers into a walled space no bigger than the stage itself. There is a door that leads from the stage to a hallway that has dressing rooms and exits into the basement area of the Tomorrowland Terrace. From there, there is a staircase that leads up to the facility and is located by the door on the left side of the building by the water fountains. Back down by the hallway is a breakroom and the service tunnel that runs under Tomorrowland from the Terrace to the side of Innoventions by the gate between Innoventions and Pizza Port. There is a staircase and service elevator for accessing the tunnel from backstage.

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
                    The elevator in the Peoplemover station leads to another underground room. It used to be the Rocket Rods queue but is now used for pin trading events. It is accessible by doors in the BLAB exit, Store Command, and the Rocket Jets/Observatron tower. Does anyone know if it connects to the TLT basement?

Hey if you dont know dont post anything ok....Just kidding of course!!!!!!
                    Back Stage stuff is always cool to get info on Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MostExalted View Post
                      its mickeys jail where they send the rotten kids that kick and hit the charecters.
                      I heard Eisner is down there, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Neff man View Post

so Darth Vader and gang get ready in the dressing rooms? or come clothed down the hallway?
                        Lies my secret garden

Comment

Originally posted by basx View Post
                          so Darth Vader and gang get ready in the dressing rooms? or come clothed down the hallway?
                          I would guess they would be transported from the entertainment building to the service elevator and driven to the end of the tunnel which is just a short distance to the stage hallway

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X