X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] New Years Crowds--1/1?

Hello there,

Does anyone know how bad the crowds are on New Year's Day? I know 12/24-12/31 is the worse out of the entire year, but I've been clueless as to the actual New Year's Day. Thank you!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Re: New Years Crowds--1/1?

Horrible.

Go as early as possible.

If you try afternoon you're taking a risk of making it into the park.

Comment

I've heard New Year's Eve is a madhouse, but I'm not sure about New Year's Day.

Comment

New Year's Day is typically like your normal Saturday.
        Except it's a Friday this year.

Comment

Not exactly the day you'd probably want to go if you want to get on plenty of attractions...

side note...
          When I was younger I went on New Year's Eve and have been told that everything was so bad that we went on only 3 rides and spent the whole time waiting in lines...

Comment

Why go to Disneyland on New Year Day? I will be in Pasadena watching the Rose Parade live in person.

If you are a tourist, I would recommend watching the rose parade because is once in a lifetime experience if you will not visit S. California again/soon.
            My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
            http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

**sorry

I read the thread title too fast. I automatically thought you meant NYE. New Year's Day has historically been significantly less crowded than NYE. It won't be horrible, but yes, it will be packed.

Comment

I'm a local annual passholder, but I have family that's been in San Diego and are thinking about stopping at Disneyland with me on their way to Utah. The trouble is, the storms and snow may make it difficult to go on Saturday (my preference), so new year's day would allow them time to take two days to return home in the snow.
                "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X