X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prices!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Originally posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
    Churros don't belong in Disneyland. Except maybe in Frontierland. Too ethnic.
    Originally posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
    You wouldn't be struggling to infer some racist leaning in my post, would you?

Anyway, in MY future, EVERYONE would be Italian, and EVERYONE would eat pizza, so yes, Italian food in TL is PERFECT!
    :ot: No inferring is needed.
    sigpic

Comment

I don;t thin the churros taste that good so $3.50 isway too much. $3.00 was too much as well.

Makes you wonder what price they're gonna raise next. When is the last time the price of popcorn was raised?
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

The price increase in itself doesn't bother me, but I hate change, so it annoys me that I'm going to get quarters back.

Comment

That's why I only buy the food I need. One meal by itself usually wipes out almost my entire weekly allowance, but it's worth it to me.

If you guys can get Churros for less, then buy them there and bring them into the park.

Comment

My Grama Lives in Duarte so when I go to Her house I sometimes go to DL and before we go We eat a big breakfast and then go and we dont need to eat untill 6 or so then we have a quick meal at the Bengal BBQ then go back to the good times
            I am Scary Scott,
            Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
            I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
            Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
            Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
            Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
            Originally posted by Karalora
            This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
            Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
            Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

Things go up quick and fast at Disneyland. Probably 2 years ago or so we were at the Blue Bayou on one of our trips and it just seemed like the menu was different and the prices were much higher. They changed the salad, etc...

So anyway, they give the menus as souveniers and I had our one from 3 months earlier and when I got home with this one I compared them, the entree prices had gone up about $6 each. Take the pork chops, they were 26, now 32.

Comment

not exactly stunned... what is interesting is seeing how many individuals are willing to pay.
                "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by simmer View Post
                  It's Disney. As long as people will pay, the prices will go up.

Yeah, I don't get people that can't understand that concept.

The market sets the price. If the market is willing to pay, then the price will continue to go up. Basic economics...

When it stops paying, the price will either hold or lower.

And I don't see it lowering anytime soon...

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                    But don't expect to have any fun rides at Costco unless you like the like the 50 cent rocking car on the outside of the store.

Yeah, I've never been able to understand the folks that bring up the point about stuff being cheaper outside the berm.

Here's a hint... Yes, MOST everything is cheaper outside the berm.

But DL is not outside the berm, so it is a moot point.

If someone wants to enjoy a DL churro, they'll have to get it at DL. If they want a $1 churro from Costco, great! Go to Costco and get one!

Just don't expect DL to compete on price with stuff outside the berm. It's DL, they don't have to...

Everyone does have a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                      Yeah, I don't get people that can't understand that concept.

The market sets the price. If the market is willing to pay, then the price will continue to go up. Basic economics...

When it stops paying, the price will either hold or lower.

And I don't see it lowering anytime soon...
                      Maybe we need someone to introduce a bill requiring Disneyland cap their prices. /sarcasm

Comment

I don't find DL churros that impressive anyway. They don't taste fresh so I assume they're frozen at their point of creation, and then reheated at DL, correct?

Comment

you know, despite all the moaning and groaning about the quality and price of churros. There is always a friggin line when I want one.
                          Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                          Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Only Rubio's' churros are worth their salt err... cinnamon sugar, anyways. I'll continue to pass by the churro cart, headed for my Whip Float or other confectionary treat.

Comment

The churros ares no longer the same price as getting your name stitched on Mickeyears hats.

Comment

I would pay $5 a churro before I stopped buying them! Unfortunately prices are going up everywhere! $3.50 a churro isn't bad, what is bad is bottles of water being $4, seriously, that's not cool
                                Yaye!

Comment

Two churros for $1 at Costco
                                  I forget if it's one or two churros for $1 at El Pollo Loco

Be smart. Bring food.

Comment

Yeah, let me tell you, we went to dinner at Ariel's Grotto, when the bill came, I was stunned, $198.81!!!
                                    Yaye!

Comment

I know $3.50 is a lot for one Churro. How did it taste? I think Disneyland has the BEST Churro's!:thumbup:
                                      Don't forget the rules on Micechat! We need to work together to make sure this is the happiest place in cyberspace!

Starting Summer 2019: All photos available on my Instagram account

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorD View Post
                                        Costco churros are terrible though.
                                        they aren't bad
                                        But Disneyland's are def much much better
                                        But for $1, Costco is good.
                                        Quote by Al:
                                        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                                        -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandtour View Post
                                          Two churros for $1 at Costco
                                          I forget if it's one or two churros for $1 at El Pollo Loco

Be smart. Bring food.
                                          Only 1 churro at Costco for the $1 (at least in AZ at the S.E. Gilbert Costco)

and I've never seen a ride outside of Costco.
                                          Quote by Al:
                                          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                                          -Al Lutz

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X