• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrfantasmic
    • Jan 2005

Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
    Both the draining of the Rivers at Disneyland and the Red Car Trolley project have been delayed for about a week.....

Photos at the link below
    The River began draining Sunday night, with all rivercraft (excluding Twain and Columbia) was removed by Tuesday.

Comment

• FI183
      Banned User
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Deogge's Mom View Post
      Walls are up for the trolley in the HBL and the walkway between TOT and Bugsland is open. The pathway is closed right before the parade due to staging. Darkbeer should have his photos uploaded tomorrow.
      I've been wondering weather they would close it. I figured they would, but everytime I asked a lead or a manager they had no idea what I was talking about!

Comment

• filmfreak11
        ...TWO BITS!
        • Sep 2005

The TOT/BL is only closed for a few minutes for the parade AND HSM3 to pass through. There was signs in the Bugs Land area directing people to the temp. passage. Also, look in your new "wild" maps, a pathway has been added as well to the artwork.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
        -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
          I've been wondering weather they would close it. I figured they would, but everytime I asked a lead or a manager they had no idea what I was talking about!
          I was right all along!

Comment

• CaliforniaAdventurer
            MiceChatter
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post
            The TOT/BL is only closed for a few minutes for the parade AND HSM3 to pass through. There was signs in the Bugs Land area directing people to the temp. passage. Also, look in your new "wild" maps, a pathway has been added as well to the artwork.
            I must be a dork, but I wanna see! Can you scan the map?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X