Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Need some help finding an item...

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but need some assistance finding an item...problem is I dont even know what it is technically called.

Looking for a winter cap (the kind that have the flaps that come down to cover your ears and can be buttoned up or tied under your chin) that have mouse ears on top.

A friend of mine and I have seen them twice and she is dieing for one...we asked one woman where she got it and told us Tokyo Disney...the other said she got it at Disneyland but she had a hard time finding it.

Anyone know where to look? Have tried Google and also thought of Delivears but dont know what it is called to ask them.

Thanks in advance

Re: Need some help finding an item...

Hmmm, they were selling a black knitted "skull cap" style hat back in October with mouse ears on top. It didn't tie underneath though and barely covered part of the ears (or maybe my husband just has a big head.) I'll keep a look out in the parks and see if they're still around.

Comment

Thanks...saw that type online but the ones we are looking for are different....I believe the type of hat is called a "Pilot Cap" because they resemble the old fighter pilot leather hats that would have the ear flaps that snapped up or down.

Comment

It would be nice if Disneyland had a real online store. =) The disneyparks section of disneystore.com is okay, but it doesn't have a lot.

Oh, and I know the hat you're talking about, but I don't remember what it's called. =/ I don't think it really matters if you know what it's called or not, since you have to tell them the SKU number.

Comment

do you know what store you saw it in...i am close enough to go back and look

Comment

Maybe in the store near Soarin?
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I did a google search and couldn't find anything like you are talking about.

I did however find this. I crochet, and I'm seriously thinking of getting this pattern!

Mickey Ear Flap Cap

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I'd check the hat store on Main Street or The Mad Hatters over by the Tea Cups.

Comment

I was there last Saturday tring to find the same hat they are out resort wide. There not sure if they are getting more or not. I love that hat. There's a jacket and scarf with the same pattern scarf is sold out but you can still get the jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                    Maybe in the store near Soarin?
                    That's the ticket. The Main Street Hatter hasn't had them for awhile, your best for the Aviator Mouse Ears, is "Fly n' Buy' across Soarin' in DCA.
                    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

The one we are looking for is like the one in this photo

http://files5.lookbook.nu/files/look...MickyMouse.jpg

Comment

I think this is it?

Disney Shopping: Treasure Kingdom Store: Mickey Mouse Ears Aviator Pilot Soaring Hat

Comment

I just looked at your picture...I have seen those on people but have never seen them for sale in the park-I would have bought one if I had.

Comment

When we were there Dec 14, I saw them at a store in the california park, it was near the giant wheel ride.
                            Yaye!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X