Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge Cockroaches On It's A Small World and Other Attractions After Hours?!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Huge Cockroaches On It's A Small World and Other Attractions After Hours?!

Past discussions on MiceChat have brought to light that cockraches have been spotted at Disneyland Resort restaurants. It gives me the heebee geebees to think that these giant filthy bugaboos may be climbing aboard the rides and crawling all over the other attractions at night, when the guests are gone. :yuck:
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Huge Cockroaches On It's A Small World and Other Attractions After Hours?!

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Past discussions on MiceChat have brought to light that cockraches have been spotted at Disneyland Resort restaurants. It gives me the heebee geebees to think that these giant filthy bugaboos may be climbing aboard the rides and crawling all over the other attractions at night, when the guests are gone. :yuck:
    They love water areas
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
      Haha, "bugaboos" That is pretty gross though. Try not and think about it too much.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Don't ever move to New York. Or Florida. Or the South. Or the East.

Comment

Cockroaches are everywhere. Don't move anywhere!!!

one hundred and one

Comment

I've seen 'em around the park a few times. Most memorably, crawling right up and around the little warning sign in front of The Haunted Mansion one night. It was deliciously appropriate, I didn't even want to shoo them away. They looked so perfectly at home.

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
              They love water areas
              Yes they do.. and yuck! They are everywhere.. even on the Peter Pan's Roach Flight..

Comment

thats funny, yeah it sounds gross but they are found everywhere. if they are big they are most likely waterbugs and since Disneyland has lots of water its no surprise. Just be glad they stay hidden during the day and that they are not the six inch roaches with wings that are found in many other places during the day flying around and landing everywhere

Comment

Dark, damp, and humid those rides are. Expect them.

Comment

Roaches? Forget them what about RATS? I once saw one scampering by me near the entrance to the riverboat
                    Originally posted by MainStreetJake
                    Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
                    Originally posted by williamtheking
                    Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
                    Mike Skellington
                    My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSkellington View Post
                      Roaches? Forget them what about RATS? I once saw one scampering by me near the entrance to the riverboat

Eww, now that is one dismaying observation!

one hundred and one

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSkellington View Post
                        Well, the company WAS founded on 'em, and heck, most of them are in management today!

WELCOME ABOARD
                        THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Insects and invertebrates outnumber us millions to 1. Expect them. I say, welcome the cockroach overlords to Disneyland! They were here before us. Plus, I kind of like cockroaches, cute little buggers. In foodservice areas, that's one thing, but inside places with water or like HM, I'm not too fussed about it.
                          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

I wonder if people have seen rats or roaches on HM and thought they were fake AAs?

one hundred and one

Comment

Originally posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
                              Cockroaches are everywhere. Don't move anywhere!!!
                              There's no where to turn? I find these sick raunchy things quite depressing. Not only are they unsanitary.. but they apparently get on all the rides for free... the Matterhorn Bugsleds, Big Vermin Mountain Railroad, Winnie The Flu Bug... you name it.
                              Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-01-2010, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X