Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going 1/6/10-1/12/10 what should I expect?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] I am going 1/6/10-1/12/10 what should I expect?

I am going to DLR for the first time in 20 months. I know DCA is under construction and the Rivers of America but I was wondering what else to expect.
    Last edited by cticket; 01-04-2010, 06:59 PM.
    sigpic

Re: I am going 1/6/10-1/12/10 what should I expect?

Haunted Mansion and "it's a small world" to be closed for removal of the holiday overlays, I'm pretty sure.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

From what I know there's still a school district (LA unified I think...I'm not sure though) that doesn't head back to school until the 11th... but even with that I think crowds would not really be horrible.

Enjoy your trip

Comment

No fireworks during the week (except Friday-Sunday), construction or some kind of rehab is going on out in the front of the entrance to Disneyland near the Kennel as far as I am concerned.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Thanks for the responses.
          sigpic

Comment

im goin tomorrow night and then the next day on the 7th too. never been in january, so im not too sure what to expect either but i would THINK that with the holidays over and people going back to school and it being in the middle of the week and everything that things will have slowed down alot and hopefully it wont be too bad... the weekend will most likely be crowded i would think though

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X