This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report In Room Celebration - Photo review

Prior to making our trip, I believe in November perhaps, I had a thread asking about the In Room Celebration. Thanks for the information about it, some one had posted some photo's. I was very pleased and although it was a little pricey ($395) it really was worth every penny! She received a lot of souvenirs that we probably would not have thought to buy! Here are the photo's, sorry, some of them are repetitive and poor quality, but I hope you enjoy!

Yaye!

Re: In Room Celebration - Photo review

wow, you got all those things? If you did then it seems worth it.
    Originally posted by MainStreetJake
    Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
    Originally posted by williamtheking
    Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
    Mike Skellington
    My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

Comment

That's really cool! It looks like she was happy I'd say it was definitely worth it

Comment

Whatta cutie-pie!
        First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
        First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
        BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

As I was going around the park I would make a mental note of the price of items, $20 photo frame,Happy Birthday Ears with her name $20, $10 light up mickey, $14 Spinning Minnie ect. It came right up there to about the price I paid, but that doesn't include that amazing felt Happy Birthday banner that you get to take home, as well as the fact, Mickey and his friends gave her presents! Each present was addressed to her and signed by each character, we saved the gift tags to use in her scrap book!

I am not sure if you actually see every item in all the pictures, but it was well worth the price!
          Yaye!

Comment

Yeah my poor little nephew was bummed, he said, that's no fair Sophia gets presents, just because it's her dumb old birthday! He perked up though when I brought out a special gift box filled with toys, tshirts and hoodies just for him, all Cars and Toy Story themed!

Last edited by phi1215; 01-05-2010, 08:42 PM. Reason: removed photo
            Yaye!

Comment

Very cool. Just one of those magical moments.
              sigpic
              Home away from Home.

Comment

aww that's sooooo cute! i want an in room celebration thingy.... )
                Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

That's quite a fun thing to have for a kid... if as you say the items given were about the price they had for you then it's a good deal. Plus the presentation is quite nice...

Comment

Wow, those are some super cool presents! If I had walked into a room that looked like that, I would start jumping up and down yelling how happy I was

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

That's really cool! I like how the gifts are themed to the Fab 5! I would go bananas if I came into my room and saw all of that!

Comment

I think it was a lot to take in, because now after the trip she is excited and talks about it! At the time she just kept saying, oh that's neat!
                        Yaye!

Comment

How much fun is that?!?! It looks like it was worth every cent to me. Not only did she get lots of gifts and decorations, but most importantly, she has some really great memories.

Thanks for sharing your pictures of the event with us!

Comment

Good Job! Thats one way to make their visit a more memorable one. Thanks for sharing!
                            DisneyTwins
                            Since May 2003

Comment

You make me want to have a child so I can do that....one day...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X