This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Quick Question about Christmas and Construction

Hi All, I am thinking of making a quick trip out for the Christmas season this year, one of the main things I want to see, I guess some of you might find it goofy but are the huge ornament balls in Bugs Land, there is a lot more I want to see as well, just curious as to what you all thought, do you think the construction will interfer at all with the amount of Christmas decorations they put up?? Thanks in advance.

Re: Quick Question about Christmas and Construction

Also curious about how early the characters start appearing in their Christmas outfits?? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Nothing is planned for A bugs land yet so those decos for christmas should be up this year.

They start decorating for the holidays in late October in order to begin the Holiday season in November.

The characters will be in their christmas outfits when the holiday season begins.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
      Indy Ride Count: 2211
      World of Color Count: 74

Comment

The Bugs Land Area is not scheduled for any type of Refib that is related to the DCA 1 billion $ makeover. I'm sure that that area will be decorated as usual when Christmas 2010 kicks off in mid November this year. It's at that time you can expect the costumes to be out, however the decorations start to go up a few weeks prior to the official start of the Christmas Celebrations.

Comment

Here's a map that shows the areas scheduled for the makeover!

Comment

thats the whole park LOL.

Actually by Christmas season of 2010 Paradise Pier should only have walls on the north end of the pier. The Farm area will have some walls and the entrance area as well.

The large ornaments in bugsland are inside Flicks fun fair. That area will not be under construction.

I also hope the original post was refering to Holiday 2010/2011 because most of the Holiday ornaments for this 2009/2010 holiday season are down already

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X