Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Tiana's Showboat Jubiliee return for Summer 2010???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Will Tiana's Showboat Jubiliee return for Summer 2010???

I saw one of the final performances of TSJ this past weekend and I really loved it. It really added to the atmosphere of New Orleans, and it seemed like it had a ridiculously short run...is there any chance that once the water is back in the ROA that this great show will return? I imagine the movie would probably come out sometime in the Summer or the Fall, so it would make sense to have it back anyways. Plus it just totally fits the area and everyone seemed to love it!
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Re: Will Tiana's Showboat Jubiliee return for Summer 2010???

I would imagine it would. Warmer weather and in time for the DVD release. Make sense!

Comment

It would not surprise me. It was such a big hit that I don't see any reason why they wouldn't bring it back for summer crowds.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

I hope it dose I never got to see it and be part of it.
        To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Well, if they could bring back the Enchanted and the Prince Caspian Pre-Parades for the DVD release of those movies, then there is no doubt that they would plan to bring it back for the DVD release. We will just have to wait for an announcement.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I've missed every really good show, space mountain is always closed when I go, and I've never seen Fantasmic!...

So it better be, because I'm going again this summer!

Comment

Would love for it to return. In my opinion, this is one of the best shows Disney has recently done.
              Very fun to be a part of, and just as much fun to watch.
              Would love to do it again.

Comment

I actually thought the show looked pretty cheap, and didn't have any crossover appeal to adults. That being said, I hope it returns. The reason being, previous film based productions ran for four years (Beauty and the Beast Live, The Lion King Celebration, Spirit of Pocahontas, Hunchback Festival of Fools), while those were much better shows, I still think Frog deserves equal treatment. Especially if we want to see more 2D. Where is this films diorama in Main St. btw?

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH KNITE View Post
                  Where is this films diorama in Main St. btw?
                  Don't want to get off topic... but this has been an unfortunate issue for the past several films.
                  No Pixar dioramas since Ratatouille, and no REAL animated dioramas added besides the ads for Tinker Bell and Snow White.
                  Very sad that neither WALL-E or UP got dioramas.

Comment

On the subject of past shows:

I wish they'd bring back Fantasy Theatre. Snow White was absolutely brilliant.

Comment

Snow White was nice, but I'd love to see DHS's Beauty and the Beast to come over here.

Comment

I really hope that the Showboat comes back this year. I haven't waited for a show in the last couple of years, besides Fantasmic, and I would watch that show multiple times a day. I really hope they bring it back. If you liked it you can always go to city hall and put in a comment saying you would love to keep it

Comment

I hope it comes back too. I would really like to see this live.
                          sigpic
                          Home away from Home.

Comment

I'd like to see it back as regular entertainment... Maybe a show a day? It was pretty good and livened up NOS during the day...

This coming from a person who hates shows
                            WELCOME ABOARD
                            THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric5675 View Post
                              I'd like to see it back as regular entertainment... Maybe a show a day?
                              Just one showing!? No, four is the just the right amount. If not add another showing. One is certainly not enough.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X