This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Does any one have photo's of...

attractions that are no longer at Disneyland? The first time I went was in 2005, so does anyone have older photo's to share? We had some threads with photo's from the 50's and 60's, what about the 70's or 80's? 90's?
    Also, anyone have photo's of refurbs they did from back in the day? We've been following what's current, but I love a blast from the past!

Thanks folks!
    Yaye!

Re: Does any one have photo's of...

Yesterland - Disneyland History & Other Disney Park History
    https://twitter.com/ajcurry_

Comment

OH thanks, I've checked that out before, I was hoping folks might have some personal photo's!
      Yaye!

Comment

Just what I was going to suggest. I've been a fan of that site since it first started over ten years ago, and now it's a MiceChat partner.
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Here is the old (repeat OLD) Skyway from when I was 6 years old. Yeah, I was cute!

Here is two-in-one - the Burning Cabin on Tom Sawyer's Island AND one of the Keel Boats.
          sigpic
          Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

I love that photo's you are so adorable!!

The burning cabin, sigh, wouldn't it be nice if they didn't change that? Why does Disney have to be so PC, lol
            Yaye!

Comment

Originally posted by phi1215 View Post
              I love that photo's you are so adorable!!

The burning cabin, sigh, wouldn't it be nice if they didn't change that? Why does Disney have to be so PC, lol
              i admit, I do miss the burning cabin. But I heard various stories that seemed believable. From the gas pipes that powered it not working and the repair was to costly to the fact that the fire code changed (which i'm still confusesd on). WDW's Cabin turned off for different reasons too.

At any rate, since the cabin was once again changed in 2007. We won't be expecting the burning cabin back anytime soon.

And the cabin right now, looks like a potential chance for anyone to be living in Disneyland. I had a dream that my new home was that cabin and I used a raft to get to the rest of the park.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
              Indy Ride Count: 2211
              World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Do you think they will ever open Ft Wilderness again? I am so bummed I never got to see that!!
                Yaye!

Comment

Do you think they will ever open Ft Wilderness again? I am so bummed I never got to see that!!
                  One can hope. But right now, it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. It's still being used as a break area for all Fantasmic! Performers and some of the crew/tech members.

I never saw Fort Wilderness either and I am bummed.

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

I just read on Yesterland that it was scheduled to be removed from TSI in May of 2007, I though I saw it there when we went in Dec, so did they not demolition it after all?
                    Yaye!

Comment

I just read on Yesterland that it was scheduled to be removed from TSI in May of 2007, I though I saw it there when we went in Dec, so did they not demolition it after all?
                      Well, Yesterland was overexaggerating. They actually had to replace the material for the fort since there was a lot of termites eating away at the Fort and would've been unsafe if left unchecked.

They rebuilt the fort with newer material.

Comment

Yeah, I want to know if anyone had any pictures of The Spirit Of Pocahontas or Animazement. OH!! And The one Hunchback of Notre Dame show.
                        MEOW.

Comment

Originally posted by itsxxdomoxxkun View Post
                          Yeah, I want to know if anyone had any pictures of The Spirit Of Pocahontas or Animazement. OH!! And The one Hunchback of Notre Dame show.
                          I found some youtube vids of the Notre Dame Show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMpoX3uERE4]YouTube - Festival of Fools (Disneyland) Part 1 of 3[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=926ZWs3VSOg]YouTube - Festival of Fools (Disneyland) Part 2 of 3[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKg9rqh-PBg]YouTube - Festival of Fools (Disneyland) Part 3 of 3[/ame]

The first two you have to watch on the site. But the third one you can watch here.

Comment

Thank you. Are there any future plans for the stage?
                            MEOW.

Comment

Originally posted by itsxxdomoxxkun View Post
                              Thank you. Are there any future plans for the stage?
                              Not at the moment. But there have been confirmed reports that they're looking into putting an E-ticket attraction in that part of Frontierland. Not sure if that means that the arena is going to go.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X