Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Rivers of America

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Rivers of America

    I know this may not be popular but id would love it if they would add some American Legends to Rivers of America. I think it would be cool if you could see John Henry pounding some iron or Paul Bunyan cutting a tree or even Pecos Bill or Johnny Appleseed. Something besides Pixar would be a boon. What does everyone else think?

  • #2
    Re: Rivers of America

    Wait a second. What's this about adding Pixar characters to the ROA?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Rivers of America

      Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
      Wait a second. What's this about adding Pixar characters to the ROA?
      OK, now were getting somewhere. :blink:
      Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Rivers of America

        I'm just hoping they add some nice new Animals to the River of America so I can get my friends to go on the train more, I love that ride but most of my friends say its boring.
        Happy Halloween!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Rivers of America

          i actually really like this idea.

          & im STILL glad they didnt turn it into a big Pocahontas commercial
          The Original LOST BOY

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Rivers of America

            Cool shots!!

            *wrong thread!


            "We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

            -Walt Disney

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Rivers of America

              Yes, it needs some new life around the River. The animation of the Shaman was good (he is the old Abe Lincoln figure, by the way - that's the reason for the wolf headdress). Perhaps more motion around the encampment and more lifelike animals.
              sigpic
              Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!


              Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!


              Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Rivers of America

                Originally posted by ItsFREAKS View Post
                i actually really like this idea.

                & im STILL glad they didnt turn it into a big Pocahontas commercial
                What if they added Bambi characters?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Rivers of America

                  I wouldn't mind the addition of thematically-appropriate scenes or figures. I just don't want to open the door to merchandised or 'branded' scenarios. "everybody, look! Hannah Montana is having a camp-out!"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Rivers of America

                    I'm hoping for the return of the burning cabin.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Rivers of America

                      Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
                      I wouldn't mind the addition of thematically-appropriate scenes or figures. I just don't want to open the door to merchandised or 'branded' scenarios. "everybody, look! Hannah Montana is having a camp-out!"
                      LOLZ. Best quote of thread. I can see that now, you pass by the non-burning cabin and out pops Miley Cyrus from the door...oy.

                      But seriously. I wouldn't mind seeing more humans, or little scenes, even figures of legend like Johnny Appleseed or whatnot. Not big show scenes, necessarily, but theme and location appropriate new human AA's could be good. And please, light the cabin up again! Even bring back the dead guy out front.
                      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Rivers of America

                        Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
                        LOLZ. Best quote of thread. I can see that now, you pass by the non-burning cabin and out pops Miley Cyrus from the door...oy.

                        But seriously. I wouldn't mind seeing more humans, or little scenes, even figures of legend like Johnny Appleseed or whatnot. Not big show scenes, necessarily, but theme and location appropriate new human AA's could be good. And please, light the cabin up again! Even bring back the dead guy out front.
                        There was a dead guy out front? I have no idea what this cabin was, anyone have pics?

                        EDIT: Never mind, I know where the cabin is now
                        Last edited by ChessurInWonderland; 01-15-2010, 04:23 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Rivers of America

                          Way back when it was first placed in, there was a cabin along the river, on fire, with the fake corpse of a settler out front, arrow in his back. Eventually they took the arrow out, but left the guy, and narration said he was just a moonshine distiller who was passed out while his cabin burned down.

                          http://icanhaspixiedust.files.wordpr...rningcabin.jpg
                          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Rivers of America

                            Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
                            Way back when it was first placed in, there was a cabin along the river, on fire, with the fake corpse of a settler out front, arrow in his back. Eventually they took the arrow out, but left the guy, and narration said he was just a moonshine distiller who was passed out while his cabin burned down.

                            http://icanhaspixiedust.files.wordpr...rningcabin.jpg
                            thanks! Did they take him and the fire out because they didn't want it to be scary or violent, or just some budget reason?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Rivers of America

                              Budget I believe the gas line to the cabin needed repair and they didnt want to put the money back into it....

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X