Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Verizon in the Park (Magic Mobile)

(searched, didn't see this posted yet....if it was, sorry.)
    So I saw a commercial the other day (looks like the website has been there for awhile, but first time I've seen a commercial).
    If you have Verizon, you can use the Magic Mobile.
    It's amazing, the wait time board is not digital yet but Verizon can give you wait times, if fast passes are still available
    and where character sighting are and more.
    At this point, who needs a daily schedule.
    And is reading an entertainment schedule really that hard to do?

I do think the fastpass feature is kinda cool.

From the Website:
    ()

Earlier this year, we announced our first official Disney ParksFASTPASS return times, extensive information on character locations and more for Walt Disney World and Disneyland theme parks to your Verizon WirelessFP: 4:00-5:00 p.m
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Re: Verizon in the Park (Magic Mobile)

I wish this feature was on other brands of phones.
    it looks awesome
    My Art site
    http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
      I wish this feature was on other brands of phones.
      it looks awesome
      I have Verizon
      so when I go in March I'll have to try it out
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
        I have Verizon
        so when I go in March I'll have to try it out
        It's still not available for touch screen phones... like my Env Touch. Hopefully they'll have something by Summer.

Comment

ooooooooh that's cooooooool!
          Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
          You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
          Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

I just tried it, it doesn't give me actual wait times, for instance for Space Mountain it just says, wait time: moderate

Comment

Originally posted by erdons View Post
              I just tried it, it doesn't give me actual wait times, for instance for Space Mountain it just says, wait time: moderate
              If you not in the park, that's what I see
              You supposedly have to be in the park for exact times.

As nice as some of this is, doesn't it kinda show how lazy we have gotten?
              Quote by Al:
              -Al Lutz

Comment

I hope this a app that can be released to all carriers.
                Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
                ‚Äč

Comment

Originally posted by cakvalasc View Post
                  I hope this a app that can be released to all carriers.
                  looks like it's just Verizon backing it up right now
                  (that's what I got from the article)
                  Quote by Al:
                  -Al Lutz

Comment

I bought the app for my Verizon LG Chocolate 3 and used it in the parks last week. Some quick thoughts and observations:

• The wait time feature was very accurate. Almost all of the rides that I checked had the exact wait time as displayed in the app. The only discrepancy was TSMM. The app said (the typical) 40 minute wait. But when I got to the queue, it was only 30 minutes.
                    • One of the nicest features was the ability to display the available fastpass window for each attraction. Combined with the wait times, knowing if/when fastpasses are available can really help.
                    • The use of GPS was a pleasant surprise. When you're in the parks, and you choose Attractions, the app will usually default to the land that you're in. It's not 100% accurate, but it comes pretty darn close most of the time.
                    • There are two trivia games available with the app. I didn't think they were really that good, but they can help pass the time if you're in a long queue. The "Disney Park Trivia Game" was kind of misleading. At least half of the questions were related to Disney movies, and not the theme parks.
                    • $9.95 for a 6-month subscription might be a little pricey for some. But after using it, I think I'm getting a pretty good value. :thumbup:

Comment

I still want it on iPhone! Quick question though-- do the wait times look like this Attractions | Disneyland Park | Disneyland . If so, it's basically available online! lol

Comment

Originally posted by TikiGhost View Post
                        I still want it on iPhone! Quick question though-- do the wait times look like this Attractions | Disneyland Park | Disneyland . If so, it's basically available online! lol
                        according to the website
                        it looks like this

Quote by Al:
                        -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X