Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Hollywoodland Limo Ride

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Hollywoodland Limo Ride

I really wanted the Rockn Roller Coaster to come to california, except it doesn't fit in with hollywoodland. So, I came up with a similar idea except you're riding through the streets of hollywood to a movie premier. You have 30s music blaring in the background as you twist and turn through hollywood. Something that would make this ride unique is that all the seats in the limo would be placed sideways like in a real limo. So what do you guys think? What would you change? Start discussing!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hollywoodland Limo Ride

Sounds like the fail that was SuperStar Limo.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

superstar limo?

hahahahaha
      The Original LOST BOY

Comment

I dont know If you've heard of this ride called Superstar Limo: Superstar Limo at Yesterland

Comment

Jinx!
          The Original LOST BOY

Comment

It wouldn't be like that though. You would be riding through a realistic Hollywood in the 30s and there would be no celebrities on it this time. I think it would be a great coaster to add to the park.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyManiac View Post
              It wouldn't be like that though. You would be riding through a realistic Hollywood in the 30s and there would be no celebrities on it this time. I think it would be a great coaster to add to the park.
              Haha, I'm sure everyone read your OP. But seriously I would thoroughly enjoy seeing a homage of some type to Superstar Lame-o within this new limo ride, like a Krofft puppet of some dizzy record exec popping up on your roller coaster car's iphone video display telling you to get to the studio asap.

Comment

Decent Idea, but it kinda remind me of the imfamous Superstar Limo. But i would much perfer an new Rodger Rabbit E ticket ride to be there, to tribute 30's-40's animation.

Comment

Where did the RR idea come from? I keep hearing about it. As for the limo idea, it is as good as any and we will see what they do.

Comment

HAHAHAHA

So funny that someone actually came up with the obscure Superstar Limo idea without knowing about it.

YouTube Channel:
                    DisneyParkVideos

...for any Disney Theme Park Specials, Behind the Scenes, Making Of's, Celebrations, etc. :ap:

Comment

so a pseudo superstar limo circa 1930s..no modern celebs obviosly,,and i bet you a lot of people now adays would not know who was big back in the glory days of cinema
                      "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

Comment

Originally posted by sunrider View Post
                        so a pseudo superstar limo circa 1930s..no modern celebs obviosly,,and i bet you a lot of people now adays would not know who was big back in the glory days of cinema
                        sad, but true.
                        actually, what'd be cool, and to just add to your idea, is have the seats of the car rotate, forwards, and then either side where the celebs are, but also have the trains "drift" a bit. IMO though, I'd rather see a great muppet's movie ride, spoofed to classic hollywood films.

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorD View Post
                          Where did the RR idea come from?
                          RR as in Rockin' Rollercoaster, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by jcman3777 View Post
                            HAHAHAHA

So funny that someone actually came up with the obscure Superstar Limo idea without knowing about it.
                            Just shows that any idea can be done well, or poorly.

Originally posted by Rob™ View Post
                            RR as in Rockin' Rollercoaster, correct?
                            I was implying Roger Rabbit. Guess that could be confusing. :P

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorD View Post
                              I was implying Roger Rabbit. Guess that could be confusing. :P
                              Well, just a tad. lol

Regarding Roger Rabbit, since that character
                              and franchise could be possibly making a comeback,
                              one idea was to have an indoor "run-a-way" roller coaster
                              traveling along with Roger himself, downtown ToonTown.

The attraction would pay homage to classic animation
                              by going in and out of various vintage animation scenes
                              with classic and house hold animation characters.

It's only a concept, nothing too concrete.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X