This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Treat ticket, what to do with it?

So a CM friend of mine got her treat ticket for tomorrow (10/22), way in advance. Her boyfriend and I were supposed to get our tickets, too, but we waited way too long. So she still has this ticket, and she's offered it to me. I have no idea what to do. I'd like to go, but I have no one to go with. If some of y'all are going to be there and wouldn't mind some company, let me know, because that would work out nicely.

The other thing is, we weren't sure if she could sell it, since she bought it at a cast price (though it doesn't say cast member anywhere on it). If she can sell it, would anyone here be interested in buying it? I'm not sure how I'd get it to you, since I don't know how I'm getting to the park tomorrow, but it would be yours for face value if you wanted to come up to Claremont (just east of the 57 on the 10) for it.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

(Oh, and I know I haven't been around lately. Between my little sister, which you've probably heard about from DQ, and various projects, I haven't had time )

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Re: One Treat ticket, what to do with it?

I have a friend who would LOVE to have it since she couldn't get a ticket and now can't go. But I don't know how to get to you to get it

Comment

Keep it Brit and go! Have fun, I'm sure you will run into some peeps you know.
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Brit, just GO!!!!!! Go right now...ok wait....go in a few hours when it's dark, but go!!!
        Katie :yea:
        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

A group of us are meeting from 6 to 6:45 PM in the Picnic area, and then headed into the park for the Halloween Treat.

You are more than welcome to join us!

And anyone else is also welcome.
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Well, if there's a MiceChat meet, no reason for me not to come, then. Especially since I'll be down there anyway for my friend's birthday. See everyone there!

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X