Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

ALL AP's get Merch discounts @ DL (limited time)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News ALL AP's get Merch discounts @ DL (limited time)

If this has been posted, sorry

It's AP Appreciation Days!!

According to the website (Disney events):

Annual Passholders Can Enjoy Special Savings and Offers! Reminder: Now through May 3, 2010 all So Cal Select, Southern California and Deluxe Passport holders receive 10% off all purchases at select Disneyland Resort stores. For the same time period Premium Passholders receive a 20% discount (usually 10%).* Upcoming Annual Passholder Savings and Offers:DisneylandDowntown DisneyWorld of DisneyThe Art of Disney Parks

The site also shows limited 55th Anniversary Merchandise (http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...h_since55.html)

Off topic, here's the answer to the rumor about the "center of the park"

Submit a Question!
    ASK DAVE

YOUR QUESTION

Is the golden marker under Sleeping Beauty Castle really the center of Disneyland?
    - CJ, 16, Bakersfield, California

DAVE'S ANSWER
    No, that's an urban legend. It was used to measure visual intrusion around Disneyland.
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 02-01-2010, 10:21 PM.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Re: ALL AP's get Merch discounts @ DL (limited time)

I discovered this Sunday when I bought some stuff at Little Green Men. The CM had rung up my stuff and asked if I had an AP. I said yes but it was only a Deluxe. She said they had extended their AP discount until May 3rd. But you also have to spend at least $10 to get the discount, which I found out when I bought some postcards at the Emporium a few minutes later.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Re: ALL AP's get Merch discounts @ DL (limited time)

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
      I discovered this Sunday when I bought some stuff at Little Green Men. The CM had rung up my stuff and asked if I had an AP. I said yes but it was only a Deluxe. She said they had extended their AP discount until May 3rd. But you also have to spend at least $10 to get the discount, which I found out when I bought some postcards at the Emporium a few minutes later.
      thanks,
      nice to know.
      Then again, not to hard to spend $10 on some kind of merch at Disneyland.
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X