This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] New Tomorrowland ideas

Hi, This is my first Thread I want to show what I would for a new Tomorrowland, Prepare for a long list of ideas so please keep you hands on the mouse at all times

If you managed to read all of this well done, If I have made some mistakes please point them out as I am fully sure of the layout of Tomorrowland. I will make diagram for this sometime and once I do I will post If I know how to.
    Come all and read about my new Tomorrowland

Re: New Tomorrowland ideas

I love all of your great ideas, but there simply isn't room for it, as well as the space for the traffic that rides above rides would bring. Star Tours may be able to gain a couple of simulators if you sacrificed the extended queue area. Also, the Magic Eye theater doesn't necissarily need to be ripped out to have the speedramps back, but it would certainly be nice.

Comment

The reason I am riping Magic eye theater is because I don't think anything can save it, I finished the diargram but I don't know how to post it

Comment

Originally posted by Disney fan 24 View Post
        The reason I am riping Magic eye theater is because I don't think anything can save it, I finished the diargram but I don't know how to post it
        I think it should come out too they could do something great with the space. And putting pics in....it's beyond me as well I mo how to do it from a website but not how to do it from a scan. And welcome to micechat
        Armchair Imagineering!:

The Grand Cinema Journey? (Name ideas welcome)

Concept Map! (Thread to follow)
        Grizzly Peak Mining District

Comment

If you'd like to post an image from your hard drive, the best way is to upload it to a site such as Imageshack or Photobucket. These will then give you a code you can paste into your post, and the image will show up here.

Looking forward to hearing/seeing more!

Comment

Like much of Disneyland space is a big issue in Tomorrowland, I thought that the old Knott's ride XK-1 would be a good addition because it could use the former location of the Rocket Jets, people would still get the same experience of flying high above Tomorrowland with the addition of barrel rolls. Here's a pic.

Comment

That Would be great, good idea imaginerthat

Comment

I always like to suggest that a Dartron Downdraft would be a great substitute for the Astro Orbiter. Of course it would have to be put back in its rightful place.

I wonder what Disney would have to do to make a space themed version with a larger capacity.

Comment

I think it would be very hard to make that ride to have more capacity, but it still a good idea

Comment

Bring back Carousel of Progress but please don't make it based on Meet the Robinsons. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney fan 24 View Post
                      I think it would be very hard to make that ride to have more capacity, but it still a good idea
                      An off the shelf model is not expandable (and they only come racked) but a model fabricated from scratch, but using the same technology would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyManiac View Post
                        Bring back Carousel of Progress but please don't make it based on Meet the Robinsons. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Wilber Robinson would have been the only person from the film in the ride and all he would do is begun the ride and he would then vanish for the rest of it, The new version I would make would be a bit different once past Wilbur Robinson is do different periods instedd of the 1900, 1920, 1940, Future, Stairs to Model it would be 1900, 1950, 1980, 2010, Future

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorD View Post
                          I always like to suggest that a Dartron Downdraft would be a great substitute for the Astro Orbiter. Of course it would have to be put back in its rightful place.

I wonder what Disney would have to do to make a space themed version with a larger capacity.
                          I actually think both of these rides would be cool additions and look fun. Anything that removed the AO and goes back on the platform would be good to me. But my one concern is I would prefer vehicles that still let you steer somehow.
                          The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                          -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                            I actually think both of these rides would be cool additions and look fun. Anything that removed the AO and goes back on the platform would be good to me. But my one concern is I would prefer vehicles that still let you steer somehow.
                            The one downfall of my plan. However, I was toying with the concept of a super special downdraft model where you could control when your "rocket" launched upward.

Comment

I like that the OP is basically stacking "old" Tomorrowland on top of "new" Tomorrowland.

Really folks, I think for the most part, we all just want old Tomorrowland back.

I am always in favor of returning the Rocket Jets to the top of the PM platform, and a new PM being put in. I do like the idea of having a version with the barrel roll capabilities.
                              That would ad an extra rush of excitement to spinning high above TL!

I like alot of the ideas, but as stated above, space (room) is the issue here. I would love to see the Autopia have electric cars, and some good cohesive theming and landscaping.
                              I think an updated version of the TL of the 1967-1970's era would be awesome. Of course with some new, original, attractions, E-tickets and otherwise.
                              It would be nice to see something worhy of the wonderful COP building be put in there as well.

I always hesitate to post in these TL armchair imagineering threads, because once you start typing you realize just how much can be done!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X