Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Spread the Disneyland love

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread the Disneyland love

Hey everyone,
    I'm sure that most of you are LP'ers, but I wanted to post this here too. I designed a pin to show appreciation to Cast Members, at all parks, but mostly Dland for me. A rough draft picture of the pin, and the explanation is on my blog. Please check it out. It's for everyone to enjoy.

Re: Spread the Disneyland love

Shoot! Here's the link.

http://jimmyanddana.blogspot.com/

Comment

WOW i LOVE this pin (being a CM)

ARew you going to give it to any disnyeland officals.. you have to
      I LOVE IT
      kelly

Friends for life

Comment

Thanks!!!

Disneyland officials? Like who? I'll give it to them if they make it the happiest place on earth for me. Ouimet has done a darn good job so far, if I ever see him I'll give him one.

Maybe you'll get one someday too!

Comment

What the heck is a LP!!??
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
            What the heck is a LP!!??
            laughingplace.com

Comment

HAHA! LP stands for laughing place. laughingplace.com is another website with a forum all about Disney. We call ourselves LP'ers. And when I first checked this site I saw a lot of the sames names as that site.

Comment

I knew about Laughingplace.com, just a new abbreviation that has popped up recently, didn't connect.....Thanks! Micechatter exclusive here!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                  laughingplace.com
                  Can't you post something original, GC?

Comment

Thats a cool pin..Im a CM as well and enjoy it :] You can mail it to Corp. Disney, or goto the big yellow building right off the freeway off Ball...You can give it to the correct pepople there also ..Make a dozen and walk around Disneyland, you'll always see a suit or two roaming..give it to them :P

Comment

That's a good idea. I'll definitely go by the office and drop some off. I'm really glad to hear that CM's like the idea.

Comment

I made the card that will come with the pin! I'm proud of it, and I hope you all like it too! EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://jimmyanddana.blogspot.com/

Comment

another CM here, and I LOVE the pin.

Comment

Awesome! Love to hear that Christina. Mission Viejo eh? I just moved to SLO from San Clemente, I miss Orange County... Are you working Friday? I'll be there, but I won't have the pins yet.

Comment

There are other pins out there? The WWWD (what would walt do) are the ones I give out. Then I tell the story on there site. But I never see cm wearing any non disney pins. Some of the cm I have given them to have become friends and they keep them at home so not to lose or get stolen.
                              aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                              isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X