Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

on my way to the park this morning

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] on my way to the park this morning

Hello!! I am on my way to the park this morning and want to know how bad it is raining out by Disneyland. I am in Glendale and it is POURING!

Is it as bad out there?
    Always let your conscience be your guide.
    -Pinocchio

Re: on my way to the park this morning

Pouring here also....just down the street from the Park. Should be breaking in a bit, but expect more later on today.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I know yesterday they closed the park early due to rains. Don''t know if that helps but might be a possibility when you're there.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

We have high winds also, so count on the Park closing early.
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Thanks everyone! Helps to know. I feel so awful because i promised my niece and nephew to take them to the park before they went back to Oregon, and they go back tomorrow. I asked them if they wanted to go despite the rain and they said yes, and that it doesn't matter if it is only for a few hours. Our weather in CA is so unpredictable.
          -Pinocchio

Comment

It's worth it though. I went yesterday when it was raining and there was NOBODY there. It wasn't even raining that hard!

Comment

Originally posted by lovebug5502 View Post
              Thanks everyone! Helps to know. I feel so awful because i promised my niece and nephew to take them to the park before they went back to Oregon, and they go back tomorrow. I asked them if they wanted to go despite the rain and they said yes, and that it doesn't matter if it is only for a few hours. Our weather in CA is so unpredictable.
              I hope they and you have a wonderful time!!
              "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Comment

According to Disneyland's Twitter, it is closing early, but I hope you had a good time despite the rain and early closing.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

todays trip was fantastic! It didn't rain AT ALL while we were there. My drive there was awful though. I took the 605 and it was POURing the whole way there. When we finally got to the park, no rain. The sun even came out for a few hours. We go to DCA around 9:30, but 12:00 we had gone and done everything and even did two sittings at the animation academy. Just got home now, despite the park closing early, we did everything and had a great time!

I am sooooo happy and my little ones were too.

i will post pics later.
                  -Pinocchio

Comment

I got up a little before 7 am, heard the rain pounding my roof just a few miles south of you, lovebug5502, and decided not to go.

I totally regretted it later in the day.

Comment

Why was this thread one star?

Comment

the park closed early with no rain and a saturday night? are u kidding me? rain i understand but come on, im so fusterated and it won't help sounding off on here, but i will say that i feel bad for out of towners

Comment

I also went on Saturday and we had a FABULOUS day! No crowds and great weather. We got there around 1 and left by 6 but did a ton of stuff.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X