Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you can own anything that is part of Disneyland or California Adventure...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] If you can own anything that is part of Disneyland or California Adventure...

.... big or small to be in your house or outside your house. What would it be? It can be part of a ride or even the attraction in your back yard. Or even a character in Small World. What would it be?

For me it would be a doom bugie. How about you?
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Re: If you can own anything that is part of Disneyland or California Adventure...

There are several things I'd like, but I'd probably opt for "Partners"

Comment

Re: If you can own anything that is part of Disneyland or California Adventure...

Disneyland.

Comment

What an interesting question!

Well, my mind is in a "home decorating" place right now, because I'm helping my husband's parents renovate their house.

So at the moment, I'd have to say that I'd love to have the wallpaper from HM (a replica would work too), and the Treehouse for the front yard. I would change the treehouse decor quite a bit, though. I much prefer the Swiss family stuff over the Tarzan stuff.

Comment

the revenue from the parks
          Growing older is manditory
          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

oh man..I would love to have the flying mechanics of Peter Pans flight in my back yard or a peoplemover vechicle for display
            "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
              the revenue from the parks

Nice..:thumbup: why didn't I think of that? :lol:
              "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I would install the HM Graveyard scene in my yard for halloween every year!
                Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
                1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989
                1990, 1992, 1993
                2006, 2007, 2009
                2010, 2011, 2014

Walt Disney World
                2000, 2001

Comment

the whole HM (excludeing the holiday overlay)
                  "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

Comment

Bella from beauty and the beast:P

Comment

I'd like to have the Animation building's lobby in my house. Disney movies, classic cartoons playing all day.
                      - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

The Partners statue. No contest.

Comment

Originally posted by nonob88 View Post
                          I'd like to have the Animation building's lobby in my house. Disney movies, classic cartoons playing all day.
                          I like this idea.

sigpic

Comment

I've been thinking extremely hard about this and I can't think of a darned thing that I would realistically want to have in my house. (I'll keep thinking though)

But if it wasn't for myself, I would get anything from Sleeping Beauty's walk through for my sister and she would just about die.
                            Specifically one of the story books or the statue right outside the entrance.

Comment

churro cart!
                              The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

Walt Disney World College Program, Spring 2005, Entertainment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X