This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Special Things

I will be going to the parks tomorrow and Saturday and I was wondering if there were any special details that anyone thinks I should see. Thanks
    Armchair Imagineering!:

The Grand Cinema Journey? (Name ideas welcome)

Concept Map! (Thread to follow)
    Grizzly Peak Mining District

Re: Special Things

If you want to see ROA progress, go to the Tarzan Tree House, and the DLRR. I did, and it was just interesting to see the work going on over there.

Comment

apparently the tulips are out, and they look quite lovely from all the pictures

and....umm....have fun!
      Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
      You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
      Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Originally posted by MistaDee View Post
        I will be going to the parks tomorrow and Saturday and I was wondering if there were any special details that anyone thinks I should see. Thanks
        Go to Mr. Lincoln and sit in the front row. Watch as he sits back down at the end and you'll notice that his butt never REALLY hits the seat and his hand never QUITE rests on the arm rest. I only noticed this last month. I'm sure that's been the case since the attraction opened, but it really cracks me up. The poor guy hasn't truly had a seat in decades. : )

Comment

Originally posted by MistaDee View Post
          I will be there on Saturday. That just about covers all of the special details.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome View Post
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by NDNation View Post
              Go to Mr. Lincoln and sit in the front row. Watch as he sits back down at the end and you'll notice that his butt never REALLY hits the seat and his hand never QUITE rests on the arm rest. I only noticed this last month. I'm sure that's been the case since the attraction opened, but it really cracks me up. The poor guy hasn't truly had a seat in decades. : )
              That is weird. I'm always in the last few rows so I've never noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome View Post
                me too! There you go! 2 special things on saturday!

i'll be the guy trying out his new NIKON D3000!!! (bought it last night with my tax refund already love it!)
                The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

Walt Disney World College Program, Spring 2005, Entertainment

Comment

Farley the Fiddler will be there on Saturday (not his usual day). 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30 - on the front porch of the Davy Crockett Frontier Mercantile on the left as you enter Frontierland.

Comment

Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
                    apparently the tulips are out, and they look quite lovely from all the pictures and....umm....have fun!
                    We saw the tulips on the 8th - 10th and they are gorgeous around the Partners Statue and through the Hub. I haven't gone through my pictures yet, but I hope they turned out.
                    sigpic
                    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X