This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News POTC Pirate Animatronic is back

I did a search and hasn't been reported yet (I think).

I rode POTC last night and saw that in the auctioneer scene, one of the pirates on the bridge had returned.

Sorry if this might be old news, but I noticed it just last night.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: POTC Pirate Animatronic is back

Are you talking about the hairy leg pirate that's been missing for a while? That's in the burning village scene above the tunnel where you enter into jail scene. I don't think i've noticed any of the other pirate's missing.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
      Are you talking about the hairy leg pirate that's been missing for a while? That's in the burning village scene above the tunnel where you enter into jail scene. I don't think i've noticed any of the other pirate's missing.
      No, not that pirate. I mean the other pirate that was missing. He's in the auctioneer scene right next to the auctioneer. He's been missing for quite some time too. He has a patch on his left eye.

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

Yay

Comment

A pic of before/after would be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by d1mex View Post
            A pic of before/after would be helpful.
            Sadly, my photobucket accounts are almost full on the bandawiths. So even if I could post a pic of the AA, you wouldn't see it on here.

Comment

Is this the guy that stares you down creepily as you exit the scene?

Comment

Originally posted by WDITrent View Post
                Is this the guy that stares you down creepily as you exit the scene?
                Yes. He's next to he blue pirate holding a bottle.

Sorry if I'm confusing people. I'm not sure if this pirate has a name. But yeah, the only hint I can give is that he's in the Auctioneer Scene.

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                  Sadly, my photobucket accounts are almost full on the bandawiths. So even if I could post a pic of the AA, you wouldn't see it on here.
                  If you want to send me the photo, "Eye," I'll host it on my website so you don't have to worry about the bandwidth issue. (PM me.)

- Q4D

Comment

darn i thought the dirty foot guy from the burning village scene was back. he's been missing for quite some time. his foot is so dirty and gross but i can't help but look up at it EVERY time i go into that tunnel...

Comment

Hairy Leg! Oh where have you been????
                      Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                      Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Originally posted by CMHusband View Post
                        If him being gone for the longest is of any indication, he must've suffered a lot and repairs are taking a really long time. Hopefully the pirate that I reported bringing back is good news that our Hairy friend will be returnng soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by CMHusband View Post
                          My thoughts exactly. He adds something special to that scene, it feels unbalanced without him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                            Sorry if I'm confusing people. I'm not sure if this pirate has a name. But yeah, the only hint I can give is that he's in the Auctioneer Scene.
                            I'm sure if there were a "Long-Forgotten POTC Effect Thread VI" he would have a name by now, but, as far as I know, you're doing good.

Comment

You know when I was a kid I called the hairy leg pirate LaFoot the bare foot pirate.
                              Anyboddy who has seen an older ad for captian crunch knows what im talking about.
                              I am Scary Scott,
                              Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
                              I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
                              Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
                              Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
                              Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
                              Originally posted by Karalora
                              This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
                              Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
                              Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X