• Golden DreamsLittle Mermaid ride.
    • Burger Invasion
    • Paradise Pier Lagoon
    • Golden State Amphitheater
    • Corn Dog Castle
    • Souvenir 66
    • Orange Stinger
    • Golden Vine Trattoria
    • not offered April 10 through August 15 due to construction of the connector between Bug's Land and Tower of Terror.
    • the temporary connector path will be closed April 19 through August 15 to allow construction of a more permanent route between the two lands.
    Note: Refurbishment schedules are estimates only. All information is subject to change without notice. To get the most recent updates, call Disneyland at (714) 781-7290.

Re: Closures

This same list is available at many Disney cites. I often wonder which puts the work into it, and then which others copy it.

Comment

i dont know

Comment

Oh sorry, as for the answer I forgot to put in, that list seems very accurate. For info straight from Disney (which might not include the longer closures due to the DCA overhaul), go to Calendar for their own site list.

Comment

yea but it doeent show anything about the days im going

Comment

Dang so many closures
            So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

yes there is

Comment

Its the least crowded time of the year they have to put stuff down for refurb at some point.
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jenson View Post
                  • S. S. Rustworthy
                  I thought they were removing S. S. Rustworthy; why are they refurbing it?

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                    Its the least crowded time of the year they have to put stuff down for refurb at some point.
                    Yes
                    this is refurb season until Spring Break hits.
                    Quote by Al:
                    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                    -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
                      I thought they were removing S. S. Rustworthy; why are they refurbing it?
                      Maybe they are actually removing it... I noticed in some pictures from last week that the surfboards were missing from the area either because they were broken or just removed so they might've been getting ready for this...
                      "To all who come to this happy place... welcome." -Walt Disney
                      "And that was without even a single drop of rum" -Jack Sparrow

Comment

It's already half gone. I have seen that the official site often refers to the rides being removed as the old names probably to reduce confusion. As for why it says they are refurbishing it, I have no idea. Maybe they mean the general area?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyGeek138 View Post
                          Maybe they are actually removing it... I noticed in some pictures from last week that the surfboards were missing from the area either because they were broken or just removed so they might've been getting ready for this...
                          I thought they already got rid of it.
                          Please...don't call me simmer, call me Mike Folf.
                          I am a Canis Lupus Vulpes Americanis Califius, otherwise known as a Californian Folf.

"Cool shades, Mike!"

Art Tweet Comic Tube

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X