Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

What's YOUR favorite atmosphere music in the park?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] What's YOUR favorite atmosphere music in the park?

I'm new to this site (just found it) but a LONG time Disney fan. I thought I'd introduce myself by posting a fun little poll.

At Disneyland, what is your favorite atmosphere (background) music, and what area of the park is it found? And why?
    Main Street USA - paragon ragtime orchestra
    72.50%
    Frontierland - cowboy music
    5.00%
    Adventureland - movie instrumentals
    7.50%
    Critter Country - Pooh music
    5.00%
    Fantasyland - music from the carousel and Dumbo
    5.00%
    Tomorrowland - does it have anything other than Star Wars?
    5.00%

Re: What's YOUR favorite atmosphere music in the park?

First of all Welcome to Micechat!! Names Cosita..nice to meet you..

My favorite are music has to be Main st..because I love the old fashion music and it transports me to a bygone time..
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I LOVE main street's music. or, the new orleans square music. and welcome to micechat!

Comment

welcome to MiceChat! and what a great way to introduce yourself!

I love the main st. music. I would have voted for Critter Country if you had mentioned the splash mountain music instead of pooh. i liked that area music more!

but i picked main street cause i sing along with all the songs
        The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

Walt Disney World College Program, Spring 2005, Entertainment

Comment

It's weird that you ask this because I actually just started listening to Disneyland area music on youtube today.

My favorite's definitely Main Street, but I also like the Esplanade music.

Comment

ESPLANADE. that's my favorite atmosphere music anywhere. cause it literally hypes me up when i'm going to go into disneyland, hypes me up sooooooo much.
            Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
            You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
            Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Originally posted by Spy View Post
              It's weird that you ask this because I actually just started listening to Disneyland area music on youtube today.

My favorite's definitely Main Street, but I also like the Esplanade music.
              There's a bunch of music on iTunes that Disney uses on Main Street. Paragon Ragtime Orchestra is the name of the group that does a lot of the ragtime music. You should be able to find a couple of their albums to purchase on there.
              Last edited by handsomepants; 02-20-2010, 11:46 PM. Reason: See mod note below.

Comment

Welcome to MC!!

I voted MS.
                but I also really like NOS area.

It's hard to pick just one.
                Quote by Al:
                To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                -Al Lutz

Comment

Esplanade! Gets me so pumped for my shift, especially if Fantasmic! is playing.

Comment

Main Street - Reminds me of the 12+ hours I spent waiting at the PotC 3 movie premiere. At first I hated the music after that experience but now I love it even more before that experience.

I would've said Fantasyland but I don't like the music they have now. I prefer the old organ music they used to have.
                    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Main Street defiantly. And the music being played where the ticket booths are. Kind of a all-Disney theme.
                      sigpic
                      Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
                        Main Street defiantly. And the music being played where the ticket booths are. Kind of a all-Disney theme.
                        Yes,
                        The Esplanade does have fun, upbeat music.
                        Quote by Al:
                        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                        -Al Lutz

Comment

NOS and Main Street. Nothing beats Ragtime and Dixieland Jazz.

Facebook me!
                          Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Fantasyland.

or maybe Critter Country

Comment

A reminder from our FAQ's:

What kind of materials can I post?
                              There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.

Please remember that links to sites where files can be downloaded will be removed per our site policy. MiceChat for obvious legal reasons does not condone or allow the posting of sites that have the potential for illegal downloading or copyright infringement. Links or references to other sites that also have forums may also be removed per policy.
                              Thanks for your help and your understanding.
                              "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
                              raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X