Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Prefered seating for FW show

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Prefered seating for FW show

    I saw those rows of benches just north of the hub... VIP seating (or something like that) set up prior to the FW shows...

    What hoyty-toyty group gets those seats?


    "We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

    -Walt Disney

  • #2
    Re: Prefered seating for FW show

    what's FW?
    "I did do the nasty in the pasty" -Philip J. Fry

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Prefered seating for FW show

      Fireworks
      My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
      http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Prefered seating for FW show

        I believe those benches are for VIPs of the resort. I think VIPs include Club 33 members, people who paid for a VIP tour, etc. I always thought their premium viewing was on the Main Street Train Station platform, though. Sorry, I just realized that I'm no help at all. :shy:

        "No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

        DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

        "Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Prefered seating for FW show

          Thank you asianbma.

          As to the question, I imagine it's like the F! VIP seating where you ask at the front of the park (City Hall maybe) and pay an extra 25 to 50 bucks (I've heard both prices floating around from thread to thread) and voila, easy sitting. Still, I have heard you have to get there early since it's not as though you have a saved seat, you still have to fight for your VIP seat (at least in F!, that's the case).
          "I did do the nasty in the pasty" -Philip J. Fry

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Prefered seating for FW show

            Originally posted by asianbma View Post
            Fireworks
            Yes, thanks

            Originally posted by matterhornlove31 View Post
            what's FW?
            thanks asianbma..again.

            Originally posted by matterhornlove31 View Post
            Thank you asianbma.

            As to the question, I imagine it's like the F! VIP seating where you ask at the front of the park (City Hall maybe) and pay an extra 25 to 50 bucks (I've heard both prices floating around from thread to thread) and voila, easy sitting. Still, I have heard you have to get there early since it's not as though you have a saved seat, you still have to fight for your VIP seat (at least in F!, that's the case).
            makes cents... er.. dollars I guess.

            Originally posted by DLmeg33 View Post
            I believe those benches are for VIPs of the resort. I think VIPs include Club 33 members, people who paid for a VIP tour, etc. I always thought their premium viewing was on the Main Street Train Station platform, though. Sorry, I just realized that I'm no help at all. :shy:
            you just realized you're no help at all... many have know this for a while now... :whistling



            j/k


            "We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

            -Walt Disney

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Prefered seating for FW show

              If it's the row of green benches that they bunch up together and rope off before the show then this usually is the priority seating area that you any guest can pay for. I believe that the super V.I.P. guests get the watch from the top of the stairs leading to Main Street station but I'm not 100% sure of that spot anymore.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Prefered seating for FW show

                Originally posted by matterhornlove31 View Post
                Thank you asianbma.

                As to the question, I imagine it's like the F! VIP seating where you ask at the front of the park (City Hall maybe) and pay an extra 25 to 50 bucks (I've heard both prices floating around from thread to thread) and voila, easy sitting. Still, I have heard you have to get there early since it's not as though you have a saved seat, you still have to fight for your VIP seat (at least in F!, that's the case).
                NOPE...incorrect. Currently there is no Premium viewing for the fireworks. The viewing section at the train station is for the guests that booked VIP tours. The section in front of the castle has nothing to do with City Hall (i.e. you can't pay for it and they cannot not 'fit you in' if you whine and complain about having a bad experience in the park). In fact, it is usually given out throughout the day at random by different departments in the park (to make magic for the guests). Sometimes, it might be reserved for a Make-a-wish family or a visiting school group, etc.

                In short, there's no way to know when or how that section will be used day-to-day...hopefully you'll be lucky enough to have someone tap you on the shoulder and offer it to you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Prefered seating for FW show

                  yah ive heard a CM say that the seating in front of the castle are random pple they ask who are visiting the park
                  Have a magical day ;]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Prefered seating for FW show

                    Originally posted by DLRlifer View Post
                    NOPE...incorrect. Currently there is no Premium viewing for the fireworks. The viewing section at the train station is for the guests that booked VIP tours. The section in front of the castle has nothing to do with City Hall (i.e. you can't pay for it and they cannot not 'fit you in' if you whine and complain about having a bad experience in the park). In fact, it is usually given out throughout the day at random by different departments in the park (to make magic for the guests). Sometimes, it might be reserved for a Make-a-wish family or a visiting school group, etc.

                    In short, there's no way to know when or how that section will be used day-to-day...hopefully you'll be lucky enough to have someone tap you on the shoulder and offer it to you.
                    Knew Train Station was tours
                    but didn't know about benches in front of castle.
                    Thanks for the added info
                    Quote by Al:
                    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                    -Al Lutz


                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X