This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] It's a Small World Christmas

I know it's a weird time to post this, but does anyone have a video of the Small World light show? I would love to see this amazing show right now. I know that it is done through advance projected imagery, but can anyone explain what makes it so good!

Re: It's a Small World Christmas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nIuZWVLcjg]YouTube - 2008 "it's a small world" holiday projection show video[/ame]
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyRicky View Post
      I know it's a weird time to post this, but does anyone have a video of the Small World light show? I would love to see this amazing show right now. I know that it is done through advance projected imagery, but can anyone explain what makes it so good!
      I'm pretty sure that it's a small world Holiday is all over You Tube
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWdsVBFmaXc&feature=related]YouTube - Disneyland It's a Small World Holiday Facade CLIP 10/21/08[/ame]
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBIOzuOet88&feature=related"]YouTube - It's a Small World, Christmas version[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHIJo3DvBwM&NR=1"]YouTube- Disneyland Small World Light Show[/ame]
          Quote by Al:
          -Al Lutz

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQNDvtMLyJo]YouTube - "it's a small world!" holiday 2009 - Part 1 of 2[/ame]

In the beginning of this video, I have the 2009 version of the show.

Comment

Wow. Ask and ye shall receive. :lol:

Comment

deleted
                The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
                fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
                JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
                  Wow. Ask and ye shall receive. :lol:
                  Yup
                  Why internet is so great.
                  You simply enter a search world and all is open to you.
                  Internet has made it easy
                  Quote by Al:
                  -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                    Yup
                    Why internet is so great.
                    You simply enter a search world and all is open to you.
                    Internet has made it easy
                    ...And I love that!!!
                    Thanks everyone for all the replies. I don't know what I was doing wrong in YouTube, I would only get 1 or 2 videos, in extremely low quality.
                    Thanks again!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X