X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XCLIPSE129
    replied
    I dont think theres enough space for a new ride or resturant... They should just move the arcade up there and put something downstairs that relates to space mountain. The scond floor looks like its storage now.. any comments on what they should do.

Leave a comment:

• VWSpawn
    replied
    Isn't the X-wing still up there? They could move that over by the entrance of Star tours. Then maybe put a nice eatery up there or a meet and greet spot. Anything would be better then the dead space that's there now.

Leave a comment:

• IndyJn511
    replied
    MMMMMMMMM...Stitch...

Leave a comment:

• Gemini Cricket
    replied
    What if they moved the talk to Stitch venue from Innoventions to the second floor of Starcade? Then what if they axed Innoventions for a real E ticket attraction in its place? That would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• Chadalad
    replied
    Yea. It used to be more arcade games. But in the late 90's (i believe) they kind of abandoned it. It has been dead space ever since.

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    That area would be great for a themed restaurant. Not like a pizza port place...more along the quality of the blue bayou.

Leave a comment:

• disneyprincess88
    replied
    In the past has there been something up there?

Leave a comment:

• Gemini Cricket
    replied
    That's a good question. But I wonder what they could do with that space? It's big but not that big for an attraction...

???

Leave a comment:

• Chadalad
    started a topic Second Floor of the Starcade...Hello???

Second Floor of the Starcade...Hello???

Does anyone know what is up with the 2nd floor of the Starcade? What they are going to do with it, if anything?

Pretending it's not there with that big gate in front of the escalator isn't helping the aesthetic appeal of Tomorrowland.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X