Have you created Disneyland on Rollercoaster Tycoon 2?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Disney Wrassler
    Get the Iodine!
    MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Jul 2005

Re: Have you created Disneyland on Rollercoaster Tycoon 2?

Cool pictures!!!

I just added a new underground coaster called Ghost Train into the New Orleans area and right away, I mean right when it opened, people instantly flocked to it.

Okay, how in the world do you get 9,000 guests? I can bearly getr 4,000. Honestly, how can we do that?

Also, how did you get your stage coach in front of the mansion to look white?

And how can you have so many guests and long lines and not have them complain about getting lost, long lines, or over crowding?

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
      Get the Iodine!
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      • Jul 2005

Man, all of you guys are artists when it comes to building Disneyland. What I like about all these pictures is that each has our own personal touches to them meaning that no matter if we are trying to recreate the same thing, each of our own creation of that thing will be a little different.

I however like how in my Critter Country, it looks like it is smack dab in middle of the forrest. I mean if you have the camera pointed at the right angle and the train is going right behind Splash Mountain, It reaaly makes it feel as if you are in a forrest (as seen in post 21 on this thread). I love it.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
        Get the Iodine!
        MiceChat Round-Up Crew
        • Jul 2005

My you guys have GREAT parks! You guys are artists when it comes to doing this stuff!!

Comment

• BowlingMickey
          Disney lover
          • Nov 2005

thats really neat!!! i wish i could have the patience to do that!!

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
            Get the Iodine!
            MiceChat Round-Up Crew
            • Jul 2005

Well Now I have 3 trasposrt rides in my Disneyland park.

I have:

The Monorail (Stops in Main Street, Two parts in Tomorrowland, and ToonTown)
            The Disneyland Railroad (American Themed)(Stops in Main Street, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, & New Orleans Square)
            The Underground Railroad (Steam Train)(This Railroad stops in the same areas as the Disneyland Railroad but the only difference is that it never comes above ground level, the whole thing is under ground)

Each has about 16 or more trains and they all seem to carry full loads of people.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
              Get the Iodine!
              MiceChat Round-Up Crew
              • Jul 2005

Well i made some major changes to the park recently.

I am most proud of this one though. I decided to rebuild my Main Street Train Station for The Disneyland RR just so it could look more like the actuall station at Disneyland:

Then I decided to cut about a minute or two worth of waiting time from the queue line of Goliath in Tomorrowland, by re-constructing the pathway a bit and moving the Goliath sign around. The sign use to be on top of the rides queue line entrance.

Then I added the dinosaur scene to the Disneyland RR right behind the jungle Cruise ride

I also replace my Freefall ride in Tomorrowland and built Space Mountain that is completely underground and has a 7.25 excitement rating (I forgot to take a screen shot of it though
              )

Oh and to give Jungle Cruise a better excitement rating, at the beginning of the ride, riders go up a hill then go down a drop as geysers go off by their sides. Then the boat turns and goes right underneath the waterfalls.
              Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 11-22-2005, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Disneyland's#1fan!
                Banned User
                • Jan 2006

Interesting stuff! I wish I had the tallent and patientence to create an RCT2 Disneyland. I love that progam and Disneyland, it fits!

Comment

• mattjbhs
                  Small Projects Team
                  • Sep 2005

I'll post some pictures of the one I'm working on pretty soon

Comment

• splashmountainfreak
                    Flames Fan/Oiler Hater
                    • Jan 2005

I have tried...and failed. I could never make it look like I wanted and kept on deleting it, heh.

Comment

• Disney50
                      Banned User
                      • Jun 2005

I made DCA on RCT3 once, but it's not very good. And there is only about 500 guests inside of it.

Comment

• splashmountainfreak
                        Flames Fan/Oiler Hater
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Disney50
                        I made DCA on RCT3 once, but it's not very good. And there is only about 500 guests inside of it.
                        I know this is :ot: but I couldn't stand RCT3, the only good part of it was the fireworks show. I hated how they made things so much more complicated and different from the first ones.

Comment

• Brisal73
                          • May 2005

I created the entire Disneyland Resort in RCT2 (DL,DCA,DTD, M&F Plot, TDA, etc.)

Follow the link to view the pics.

-Brian
                          WM remainseated.com

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                            Get the Iodine!
                            MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Brisal73
                            I created the entire Disneyland Resort in RCT2 (DL,DCA,DTD, M&F Plot, TDA, etc.)

-Brian
                            WM remainseated.com
                            those are awsome pics ) )

How many square feet all in all does your whole Disneyland resort have?

Comment

• Brisal73
                              • May 2005

I used the biggest map that RCT2 allowed. No custom scenery was used and the project was so big that I hit the limit of RCt2 scenery on one map. Im really proud of all the details I used...even some of trees and popcorn stands are in the right locations.

If interested I can put it up somewhere where people can download it.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                                Get the Iodine!
                                MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                                • Jul 2005

I used the biggest map that RCT2 allowed. No custom scenery was used and the project was so big that I hit the limit of RCt2 scenery on one map. Im really proud of all the details I used...even some of trees and popcorn stands are in the right locations.

i would have liked to download the scenario, but my RCT2 is on the other computer and that one has no internet .

But honestly, your Tower of Terror just inspired me to want to do something like it. I LOVE that design out of all of them. I think if I design a Tower ride though it will be in a European building and placed in my European themed area of My "Disneyland International USA" theme park. I am proud of that park too cause it is my first park to get over 5,000 guests, it is crammed with gentle, water, thrill, & coaster rides, yet the park is so big that it does not seem crammed with rides at all even though it is.

Comment

• Motorboat Cruiser
                                  debating what to put here
                                  • Jan 2005

-Brian
                                  WM remainseated.com
                                  Considering the limitations of RCT2, you did an absolutely fantastic job creating the entire DL resort. That is amazing!
                                  "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
                                  - Satchel Paige

Comment

• splashmountainfreak
                                    Flames Fan/Oiler Hater
                                    • Jan 2005

-Brian
                                    WM remainseated.com
                                    Whoa, that was cool, I loved your Grand Californian Hotel and your Tower of Terror. Very nice :thumbup:

Comment

• Disney50
                                      Banned User
                                      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by splashmountainfreak
                                      I know this is :ot: but I couldn't stand RCT3, the only good part of it was the fireworks show. I hated how they made things so much more complicated and different from the first ones.
                                      Yeah, they made it too different from the original ones, but I just got used to it. And it takes like, 20 minutes to load one park.

Comment

• Barbossa
                                        Infinitized!
                                        • Jan 2005

That would be awsome if you could post it for downlaod. I'd like to try it out.

Comment

• Disneyfreak
                                          Banned User
                                          • Jan 2005

-Brian
                                          WM remainseated.com
                                          Brisal if you email me at [email protected] I can host it for you along with my Disneyland park.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X