Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling All MiceChatters! Need Help finding a certain Haunted Mansion Picture!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Calling All MiceChatters! Need Help finding a certain Haunted Mansion Picture!

Hello Micechatters!

I am in need of your assistance! I have scoured the internet and cannot seem to a find good picture of the Haunted Mansion Line/Wait Time Pillar, the one right by the gate. I am currently taking a 3D Computer Modeling class and I am making a model of the Haunted Mansion. I have pictures from every angle possible and of every detail except the wait times sign/brick pillar. I can't find one anywhere!

I would greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me out finding a nice, preferably high resolution photo of that brick wait time pillar.

Help me Micechatters, your my only hope!

(sorry for the cheesyness but I'm desperate!)

Re: Calling All MiceChatters! Need Help finding a certain Haunted Mansion Picture!

I would ask Dave DeCaro of davelandweb.com, he may have a photo of what you want. If not him, have you tried doombuggies.com?
    Last edited by Bob Weaver; 03-06-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Re: Calling All MiceChatters! Need Help finding a certain Haunted Mansion Picture!

This one's pretty good (not mine): Flickr Photo Download: Wait times???

Or this one (also not mine): http://www.flickr.com/photos/danregal/2999756935/

Or this one (also again not mine): http://www.flickr.com/photos/lisas-lounge/211720138/

And last one (not mine): http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotofreak84/1176116541/

Yay for Flickr search.

Comment

Wow! That was fast!

I guess I need to brush up on my image seaching skills! Thank you niklj! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I completely forgot about searching in Flickr. I still cant beleive how easy that was!

Thank you so much!:yea:

and I will definitly post a picture of my finished model when I am done.
        Thanks again!

Comment

just curious what time will you put for the wait lol

Comment

No problem, good luck on your project!

Comment

Ooh, sweet! Looks like others have already got the photos covered, but might I ask which program you're using? (And whether or not you plan to model the back of the building?)

Comment

In response to mikeysmommy, I will definitly put the wait time at 13 minutes. I always liked how they put that up instead of the normal increments of 5.

and in response to Datameister, I am modeling the Mansion in Autodesk Maya, which is the only program at my school. I am only planning on doing the front of the building, mainly the parts guests would see, just to keep it as simple as possible.

but if you have any pictures of the back I'm sure they would help, i'm thinking I might keep working on this project after my class is over.
                Its a really fun project!

And, thank you once again to everyone for their responses!

Comment

Sounds sweet!

Comment

Maya FTW!

Micenation

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X