Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Royal Coronation & Storytelling at Princess Fantasy Faire to resume this summer

Re: Royal Coronation & Storytelling at Princess Fantasy Faire to resume this summer

That is good news to hear I only saw it one time when and if it returns I will see it. Thx for the heads up Kritter

Comment

Re: Royal Coronation & Storytelling at Princess Fantasy Faire to resume this summer

Thanks for the News! I have yet to see this show!

This is one element of PFF that really is the heart of it.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
      Indy Ride Count: 2211
      World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I'd be very excited to see this come back! I'd love for the princesses to have more to do for the audience!
        All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

Comment

I just audibly said "YAAAY!" Clearly I'm excited about this one. I saw it once with a summer camp group and have been waiting for it to come back so I can take my 2 year old. Good news indeed!

Comment

Nothing beats seeing a father with Stitch hands (like the mickey mouse gloves) do the royal dance. hahaha

Comment

I haven't seen the show yet, but it sounds cool, especially since it'll make use of the stage. So I'm preeetty excited (:

Comment

Like I said I saw it only ones if I remember the 3 Princess I saw where Aurora,Cinderella & Jasmine that did it. This was before Ariel was part of PFF.

Comment

This is the lamest show to ever exists in that theater.

...But it is better then nothing, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post

As long as they're bringing back the theater for shows and they have to play this for now, then I'm okay with it.

It should be taken as a sign that the theater isn't completly lost.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I for one am excited for the princesses (I think they are hot lol)
                      btw if you don't mind me asking where did you get this info?
                      Originally posted by MainStreetJake
                      Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
                      Originally posted by williamtheking
                      Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
                      Mike Skellington
                      My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

Comment

I loved the FF, but I also love seeing the princesses walk around the park. I feel like it rarely happened, if at all, when the FF was around.

Photography
                        www.flickr.com/photos/erinlarue
                        www.sorabelle.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post

Well, it means we are not getting rid of the little Meet and Greet area,
                          but as Ice said, at least they are doing something with the stage and not just letting it sit there and rot.
                          Quote by Al:
                          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                          -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSkellington View Post
                            I for one am excited for the princesses (I think they are hot lol)
                            btw if you don't mind me asking where did you get this info?

I'm going to take a wild guess....
                            but I think he got it at Mouse Planet.
                            Quote by Al:
                            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                            -Al Lutz

Comment

HOORAY!!!! My dream has come true that the stage isn't just something to look at anymore!

Now, to move on to use of the Hunchback of Notre Dame stage. :whistling
                              MEOW.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X