Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney's Premier Annual Pass let you go to both the Disneyland Resort & WDW. COOL!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disney's Premier Annual Pass let you go to both the Disneyland Resort & WDW. COOL!

Here's an article I found on Disney Park Blog. Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort
    And at Disneyland Resort:
    Resorts
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: Disney's Premier Annual Pass let you go to both the Disneyland Resort & WDW. COOL

That sounds like something they should have done a while ago, makes sense. 700 bucks is a lot to fork over though for some especially when they are living in CA or FL. However if your in the middle of the country and make frequent trips then i think its cool.

I doubt though they will sell tons of those. Just doesnt make sense were i would frequent both parks enough for a passport.
    Last edited by d.N.d.; 03-10-2010, 10:11 AM.
    "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

Comment

Re: Disney's Premier Annual Pass let you go to both the Disneyland Resort & WDW. COOL

700 bucks. I was excited at first but now I am going to have to pass.

Comment

Does it give me unlimited airfare back and forth too??!!

Comment

If I was planning a WDW trip this year I would totally bite on this. Hopefully this will be around in 2013

Comment

Wow! They're only charging 700 for it? What a steal!! (and yes- I'm being completely serious)

Comment

How much are AP's to each individual resort? How much will this save us?

Comment

$700 is the price of a two-park AP at TDR. This is a bargain by comparison! 6 parks and 2 water parks?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
                  How much are AP's to each individual resort? How much will this save us?
                  WDW Pass (full price) - $659.24
                  DL Pass $439

So it's quite a savings compared to face price
                  Last edited by flynnibus; 03-10-2010, 11:03 AM. Reason: fixed price

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
                    WDW Pass (full price) - $520.79
                    DL Pass $439

So it's quite a savings compared to face price
                    I just looked up a WDW premium pass and it was $619

If you add them both up it comes out to $1058 you'd be saving $358

Comment

Originally posted by DL2006 View Post
                      I just looked up a WDW premium pass and it was $619

If you add them both up it comes out to $1058 you'd be saving $358
                      Oops.. I grabbed the wrong pass type... $659.24 is the premium w/tax.

thx

Comment

Man i wish this was going on when i went last year. I would of save money. UGH! It is a good deal if you plan on going to WDW for at least 3 days.
                        Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

I woud love to see what the design of the card looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Brisal73 View Post
                            I woud love to see what the design of the card looks like.
                            There is a neat design of a Gold Card up on the Parks Blog. Maybe that is it?

Now the real question to ask it will SoCal Residents get to make Monthly Payments on their Premier APs? Answered on the Disney Parks Blog as a NO.

And while Im at it... It says $700 + applicable sales tax. But there is no Sales Tax on admission media in the state of California... So buy it in CA to skip the sales tax?
                            Last edited by Autopia; 03-10-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Autopia View Post
                              And while Im at it... It says $700 + applicable sales tax. But there is no Sales Tax on admission media in the state of California... So buy it in CA to skip the sales tax?
                              Since the passes are not available online and only in person at the parks. I would guess that there would be no sales tax in CA and the local tax in FL.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X