Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

my7dwarves March 2010 Mini Trips!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report my7dwarves March 2010 Mini Trips!!

After going waaaaay too long without Disneyland , we finally made it to the parks this past Tuesday...
    It was a beautiful, brisk spring day!!

More to come!!

Re: my7dwarves March 2010 Mini Trips!!

:yea: for a m7d TR...it sure seem long time since you've been to the parks

I love how you took the pictures in an angle shot..nice :clap:
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Yea :yea: a my7dwarves trip report. It's sure been a long time since I've seen one of these. Glad you all finally found time to hit up the parks

More More More!
      Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

Comment

Someday I will get back to mine Trip Report glad to make my head turn different ways to look at the photos :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
          Someday I will get back to mine Trip Report glad to make my head turn different ways to look at the photos :lol:
          Yes, Capt... I hope you are able to post one of your trip reports soon too!!
          My daughter, Sleepy, takes all the pictures that I post. She likes to take them at funny angles. Hope she doesn't make anyone dizzy, lol!!

Comment

Can't wait for more! =) I like how they're unique angles

Comment

Those pics are great!

I really liked the flowers. I live in the high desert, and the closest thing I get to flowers is when the sagebrush blooms. If you get real close, you can actually see some purplish stuff that I assume are flowers. lol.

I always enjoy your TRs.

Rob

Comment

Nice! I did find myself turning my head like a dog listening to a radio, but the pictures are all very well done and I enjoyed the TR.

Comment

Good TR! I feel like I was there!

Comment

Excellent shots!
                    sigpic
                    Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolo View Post
                      Good TR! I feel like I was there!
                      Haha.. boy you really are "Dopey" aren't you, my dear?

Comment

Lolo (Dopey) and Happy play in the Redwood Forest...

Grumpy and me...

oooooh... a Hidden Mickey... it was much better when it had water on it...

Here's Bashful looking rather grumpy...

Lolo (Dopey) looking rather happy...

More coming up...

Comment

Great pictures! =) I really miss California Adventure. I miss Disneyland, too, but I haven't been to California Adventure since about September, or maybe longer than that, and I love the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.

Comment

Originally posted by my7dwarves View Post
                            Haha.. boy you really are "Dopey" aren't you, my dear?
                            Ha ha. Let me just say that I am the misnamed dwarf.

Originally posted by ♥Chessur♥ View Post
                            Great pictures! =) I really miss California Adventure. I miss Disneyland, too, but I haven't been to California Adventure since about September, or maybe longer than that, and I love the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
                            I like DCA, but I am not too fond of the Redwood Creek park..but my littlest brother (Happy) made me go. He is potty training right now and he went for the first time in a public bathroom, so i felt like i couldn't say no...he has me wrapped. :blush:

Comment

Originally posted by Lolo View Post
                              Ha ha. Let me just say that I am the misnamed dwarf.
                              Really? Are you reaaaalllly?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X