This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Good Disney Pocket Map

It looks like there is a lot to learn before we head to Disneyland. Where can we get a good map of the rides and attractions?

Re: Good Disney Pocket Map

They are available at the main gate to each park, and even better, they're free.
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Comment

Disneyland.com?

Comment

If you have been to WDW before you will be shocked at how small and compact the DLR is. The maps at the parks really are sufficient.

If you are looking for guides for the greater area I really wouldn't know. Google or mapquest would be ok for that, or maybe a map from AAA.

Comment

Originally posted by d1mex View Post
          Disneyland.com?
          Those maps haven't been updated (in picture form) in a long time, they talk about everything, but if I were running their site I would change the it whenever there is something that looks different (it still shows the sun wheel and orange stinger)
          Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
          July 13th-18th
          November 19th-25th

Comment

Originally posted by Darinq View Post
            It looks like there is a lot to learn before we head to Disneyland. Where can we get a good map of the rides and attractions?
            disneyland.com use to have a nice map of the park.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...apOverviewPage
            Quote by Al:
            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
            -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X