This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] The White Rabbit

I see that they've been bring out the white rabbit more than usual because of the release of Alice In Wonderland. Is he still roaming the parks? I understand that he's pretty rare to see.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Re: The White Rabbit

I don't notice characters much so I don't know if he's been about usually, but he was out at the D23 party Wednesday night.

Comment

Well, I saw the White Rabbit and the Queen of Hearts out right outside of the right park entrace tunnel. NOT a good place for a mob of people to be

^Art by me!
      Check out my
      Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
      You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
      Visit my
      Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
      Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Comment

I don't know if it is for the movie, but we saw him on two different visits last month. Both times the line was very long to meet him

Comment

I think they bring him out on peck season. Another words he will be out when the park is not so crowded. But as soon as Summer comes he may go back as a rare character. Now the Tweedles is the samething. I do hope they have them out more for the Summer.
          To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

I've seen him more and more lately. We go about once a week, and the last month or so we have seen more "rare" characters. Here's one of my favorite pictures I've taken of my Wife and Son. Plus, I think this one is super rare... you can see why.

Desires should not be hindered, no matter how difficult life might appear to be.
            If you fail, don't cease; keep going, keep trying.
            Giving up is never an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Our Lucky Family View Post
              I've seen him more and more lately. We go about once a week, and the last month or so we have seen more "rare" characters. Here's one of my favorite pictures I've taken of my Wife and Son. Plus, I think this one is super rare... you can see why.

I understand it's "rare" because they're all together, but I think the super rare part about it is that you're in Tomorrowland!
              Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Not that rare when I see him. I usually see him on every visit

Comment

Originally posted by MatterhornJ View Post
                  I understand it's "rare" because they're all together, but I think the super rare part about it is that you're in Tomorrowland!
                  Haha, yeah, it was a crazy experience with how it all happened.

Plus, we were the ONLY ones who got their picture with all of them. Seconds after this they all disappeared behind the fateful CM Only door.

I even have a picture seconds before with the Queen throwing her hands up because the White Rabbit wasn't in the picture yet.

Desires should not be hindered, no matter how difficult life might appear to be.
                  If you fail, don't cease; keep going, keep trying.
                  Giving up is never an option.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X