X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DECCA compettition in DL

hey guys
    has anyone heard about the DECA marketing associations trip to the national championships in disneyland this year... on march 3rd there will be a test administered to any highschooler participating in the club the test will be graded and those that do very well will be sent to nationals in (you guessed it) disneyland in anaheim california... i desperetly want to go on this trip because my family has only gone to disneyworld and do not understand the historical and emotional significance this means to every disney fan. i joined Decca at the beginning of this year in hopes of being selected for attending championships (even thogh once im on that plane to DL im just gonna participate in the stupid thing and spend the rest of my time in the great and wonderful presence of walt disneys creation

wish me luck!

Good luck!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Wow! You're definitely getting a better deal than when I was in DECA -- our nationals were in exotic locales like Louisville, KY.

Comment

well... im going tommorrow...if this doesnt work then im probubly not going to do decca next year(i dont know why i just dont get along with them well) so im hoping this works out (it would be so cool if it did thogh even thogh i would have to spend an entire week with people that for some reason hate me (stupid mean money savers$$) i swear these people are strange... i'd rather do drama club like i've been doing for 10 years now.

well,,, hope it works out ok... i will post tommorrow to tell everyone if i am going to nationals(once im there i'll just forget about decca and enjoy the place where the magic happened.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X