This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 10th Anniversary

My wife and I are celebrating our 10year weddin anniversary this year and I was hoping that the wise members if MC might be able to provide info on The renewal of our vows on Disney property. How far in advance to book (Anniversary is in October), possible prices, etc...any and all input is appreciated. Thanks!

Re: 10th Anniversary

Always book sooner then later!
    Yaye!

Comment

Very good question...I have wondered that myself but have not found answers. I know they do weddings but I do not want a full blown wedding type service just a renewal of vows that will not totally break down our wallets

I have found some romantic type options for your stay at disneyland though
      * Sweethearts Dinner priced at $150.00 you can choose from Blue Bayou, Napa Rose, Steakhouse 55

If you stay at a Disney hotel or a good neighbor hotel it is my understanding that you can order an in room celebration...For $265 you get a decorated room for romance...bed sprinkled with rose petals, two personalized bathrobes, a spa basket for two, confetti, candlelight, and chocolate roses.

I am hoping to also find more ideas through your post...we will be celebrating 17 years this september. Congrats to you and your loved one wishing you all the best!
      Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come:thumbup:

Comment

Info on weddings (which a renewal of vows would fall into pretty much the same category)

Disneyland Weddings | Anaheim, California | Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings

And this site looks like it has not only links to the original Disney site, but extra info as well.

MouseWeddings.com - Disneyland Wedding - Disneyland Weddings

But yes...if you want to do your ceremony in October you will have to book as early as possible. NOW would be good.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X