This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Hotel for $129 a night on Oct. 30 and 31

I like looking at Expedia rates for the DLH every now and then. Wish I could go these two nights!!

Re: Disneyland Hotel for $129 a night on Oct. 30 and 31

Thanks for the heads-up. That's not bad for a non-AP rate.

Actually, for a sunday/monday though, that's a little high. Usually the AP rate is better ($79-119). We've got reservations for Thanksgiving @ $89/night. We always call them direct and make our deals. We like to "cut out the middleman".

When we stayed there a few weeks ago, we had $129 for fri/sat and $99 for the rest (Sierra tower, overlooking DTD).

Their pricing can be confusing and frustrating to say the least. It varies more than gas does at times.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

two nights too late.
      Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
      2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
      2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
      sigpic

Comment

Wish I had the time to head over there for those two nights. I'm actually off those days, but then I'd be going from Disneland back to work and wouldn't be home for over two weeks. The girlfriend probably wouldn't like that.
        Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X