Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Resort Annual Pass & Birthday Fun Card?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney Resort Annual Pass & Birthday Fun Card?

Can I use my Birthday Fun Card that I got on 2009 to renew my Annual Passport on August 2010. Has anyone renewed their Annual Passport with their birthday fun card this year of 2010 when it wasn't their birthday? Does the Birthday Fun Card have an expiration date? I am not talking about the Gift cards. Can I still use my Birthday Fun Card for merchandise or to renew my Annual Passport in 2010.
    "You are watching FOX"

Re: Disney Resort Annual Pass & Birthday Fun Card?

It shouldn't be a problem. I used my Birthday Fun Card from September 2009 to renew in January 2010. When I got my card I was told there was no expiration date, just like other Disney gift cards.
    <o>

Comment

Re: Disney Resort Annual Pass &amp; Birthday Fun Card?

Originally posted by pixie chick View Post
      It shouldn't be a problem. I used my Birthday Fun Card from September 2009 to renew in January 2010. When I got my card I was told there was no expiration date, just like other Disney gift cards.
      Thanks
      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Absolutely!! The Birthday Fun Cards have no expiration date...you can use them whenever you want

Comment

Originally posted by DLRlifer View Post
          Absolutely!! The Birthday Fun Cards have no expiration date...you can use them whenever you want
          Thats what I was worried about. Thanks! Now if I could dig up my fun card.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X