Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

    Going to DL in May (16-22) and wondering what crowds are usually like?
    :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

  • #2
    Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

    With over a million APers, you are still gonna see crowds.
    sigpic

    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

      Originally posted by snowwhite9011 View Post
      Going to DL in May (16-22) and wondering what crowds are usually like?
      I'll be there, too. Be sure to avoid May 20th if you can. That is grad nite and the parks close early.
      sigpic
      "It's fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

        Originally posted by Reeder View Post
        I'll be there, too. Be sure to avoid May 20th if you can. That is grad nite and the parks close early.

        Thank you for that info!! Maybe I will change my proposed vacation dates!
        Can't wait for May 2011!:yea:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

          what time does the park close for Grad nite?
          :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

            i gotta think pretty early, cause they set up a bunch of stuff for grad nite. like stages, lights, fireworks, music stuff, banners and signs and such, mercandise, and so on and so on. i predict 6, 7, or 8.
            Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
            You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
            Originally posted by penguinsoda

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

              Originally posted by snowwhite9011 View Post
              what time does the park close for Grad nite?
              Usually they close at 9pm on Grad Nite dates. If RDCT/Magical is scheduled on Grad Nite dates, they usually go off 30 or 15 minutes before park closing.


              The world is a treasure trove of places.
              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
              Indy Ride Count: 2211
              World of Color Count: 74

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

                A co-worker of mine's son is going to Grad Nite, and she said it's listed as starting at 7p. That's all I know about it, though. And yes- expect crowds, but I don't think it'll be too horrendous.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

                  Look at it this way:

                  The closer it gets to summer, the more crowded it's going to get. As blockout dates for SoCal/SoCal Select are getting closer, people are going to try to get to the parks as much as possible before they're blocked for 2 months.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

                    Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
                    A co-worker of mine's son is going to Grad Nite, and she said it's listed as starting at 7p. That's all I know about it, though. And yes- expect crowds, but I don't think it'll be too horrendous.
                    7pm? I think they got the pre-party in addition to their Grad Nite (my high school didn't get the pre-party at DCA option. Chepskate staff at Carson High)


                    The world is a treasure trove of places.
                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                    World of Color Count: 74

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

                      Pretty much the only time I go to Disneyland besides when I ditch school is during the rain, that's the only time there will be no crowds.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

                        Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                        7pm? I think they got the pre-party in addition to their Grad Nite (my high school didn't get the pre-party at DCA option. Chepskate staff at Carson High)
                        Also- it's $90, but that includes food and everything.


                        Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                        Look at it this way:

                        The closer it gets to summer, the more crowded it's going to get. As blockout dates for SoCal/SoCal Select are getting closer, people are going to try to get to the parks as much as possible before they're blocked for 2 months.
                        Last Summer on Saturdays, though, was a blessing! I don't know why, but those days were the least crowded Saturdays that I saw all year! I'm really hoping for a repeat performance.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

                          .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

                            How about the first week of may, do you think it will be less crowded? We went the first week of December and it wasn't too bad, I hoping for less crowd. what do you think?
                            Yaye!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: May- No crowds, or summer crowds?

                              Originally posted by phi1215 View Post
                              How about the first week of may, do you think it will be less crowded? We went the first week of December and it wasn't too bad, I hoping for less crowd. what do you think?
                              The first week of may will be the WORLD FAMOUS Micechat Gumball Rally, So I expect there to be a gang of Micechatters running the park that day.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X