This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR Backstage Pass - New AP newsletter sent out

A new AP newletter, with a new name has been mailed, Lisa got hers today in Tustin.

Nice glossy look, with articles. (I just checked, it is not yet available at the Disneyland.com AP section)

They mention that the large Christmas Tree on Main Street wil be "Goldenized", they will use 2,400 golden ornaments this year, and white and gold lights, and 2,700 golden bows.

Among the special offers, the return of "Bring a Friend" discount tickets.

From 11/28 thru 12/14, get $20 off a 2 day PH with your AP, (discount price $86 for adults, $66 for kids 3 thru 9). Maximum 8 tickets per day, tickets expire 12/15/05.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: DLR Backstage Pass - New AP newsletter sent out

They also talk about the new DCA tree....

It will have a special "magical Disney moment" in regards to the lighting effects on the tree...

Also, I have to love this quote from Karen Hedges, Director of Horticulture and Resort Enhancement.

"The newest holiday tree will be decorated with a non-traditional, comptemporary color palette, reflecting the ambience and attitude of this Park"
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Is the fall one even available yet online? Last time I checked it was the summer one.

Comment

Sounds cool. Can't wait to get my newsletter. Also sounds like the DCA tree will do a "lighting moment" each day like Disneyland does. It will be interesting to see how they decorate the tree since they said it will not be traditional.

Comment

And on the calendar for November and December, they have an IASW lighting ceremony every day at either 4 or 5-somtime around there.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
            They also talk about the new DCA tree....

It will have a special "magical Disney moment" in regards to the lighting effects on the tree...

Also, I have to love this quote from Karen Hedges, Director of Horticulture and Resort Enhancement.

"The newest holiday tree will be decorated with a non-traditional, comptemporary color palette, reflecting the ambience and attitude of this Park"

I read that quote to my friend who was on the other side of the room and asked "what does that mean?" and she replied "that means it's ugly."

Sad.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
              I read that quote to my friend who was on the other side of the room and asked "what does that mean?" and she replied "that means it's ugly."

Sad.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I hope that means No pepto pink Dinos on the tree.

They will be lime green instead! hahhaha
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I'm sure the tree will look just fine.....it can't be any tackier than the DL tree...

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe
                  I'm sure the tree will look just fine.....it can't be any tackier than the DL tree...
                  Don't be too sure! You'd think a whole theme park would be better than a parking lot ... but boy- Disney has their way of proving one wrong! :ap:

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X