This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WoC Start time!

How many hours should I be there before the first WoC show starts ? Im thinking 2 hours, but then again over in DL, Fantasmic I see people there at 4pm remember I want front row seats!

Suggestions please!

Re: WoC Start time!

I don't even think 2 hours will begin to cut it when WOC debuts.

If you really want to see it, I'd say try to get a show pass and be there as early as possible!

Comment

For the first month at least I think you will be camping to get that front row. I dunnno there looks to be a huge viewing area It will be a 360 degree view right?

Comment

When it opens your going to have to get their at Park opening for any chance of getting in the viewing area if Showpass is in fact implemented. Otherwise they are probably going to ask you to leave according to Al Lutz.

The tickets for candy canes on main street sold out 2 minutes after park opening. I'm sure your going to have to get their early for WoC.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
          When it opens your going to have to get their at Park opening for any chance of getting in the viewing area if Showpass is in fact implemented. Otherwise they are probably going to ask you to leave according to Al Lutz.

The tickets for candy canes on main street sold out 2 minutes after park opening. I'm sure your going to have to get their early for WoC.
          what is a showpass

Comment

If they do end up using showpass (and it's similar to how Tokyo was setup), it's NOT like Fastpass and distributes all of the tickets immediately after open.

When I was in Tokyo, it's a LOTTERY-type system. You put in your admission media, it prints out a pass. It either says "You have seats" or "better luck next time" (not an exact quote, but along those lines). It wasn't like Fastpass where the distribution starts when the park opens and only the first 9000 people get it. We got there in the afternoon and received seats for the Cinderellabration show.

So...who knows how it's going to work. I think people are expecting it to be like Fastpass...but they may be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandteen View Post
              what is a showpass

If implimented, they will be available at the FP stations at GRR. And there should be 9,000 distrbuted each day WOC is presented since the viewing area is desingesd to hold approximatley 9,000 people.

So if there is showpass I advise to go at park opening to obtain one.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
              Indy Ride Count: 2211
              World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                If implimented, they will be available at the FP stations at GRR. And there should be 9,000 distrbuted each day WOC is presented since the viewing area is desingesd to hold approximatley 9,000 people.

So if there is showpass I advise to go at park opening to obtain one.
                would they print which showing you go to, or can you choose? I feel like with it having 2 shows, some of us may prefer the later show because most little kids/strollers have left, and I wouldn't want to arrive early, get my pass, only to find out that I then need to go to the earlier one. I also want to do rides as late as possible in PP
                Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
                July 13th-18th
                November 19th-25th

Comment

Wait wen it WoC premiering??
                  So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
                    would they print which showing you go to, or can you choose? I feel like with it having 2 shows, some of us may prefer the later show because most little kids/strollers have left, and I wouldn't want to arrive early, get my pass, only to find out that I then need to go to the earlier one. I also want to do rides as late as possible in PP
                    Good question. I guess we'll just have to see what happens when they put on 2 shows a night.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
                      Wait wen it WoC premiering??
                      Sadly there is no official opening date for WOC yet...
                      "To all who come to this happy place... welcome." -Walt Disney
                      "And that was without even a single drop of rum" -Jack Sparrow

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X