Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Earthquake [merged]

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Earthquake [merged]

Down Here in San Diego, you could feel it, i was actually sleeping while it happened and it just woke me up... But no damages thankfully.
    -Alex

Comment

I live 3 miles away from dland and our pool lost 6 inchs of water!!! My hubby works there and called and his shift is still on and everything

Comment

Originally posted by Mojave View Post
        It was long enough and crazy enough that I went outside and stood in the middle of my street here in San Diego.

My car and the asphalt street were all rolling like we were in the ocean.

Absolutely amazing! Not a jolt like big ones in the past, but such a long rolling...
        There were dozens of people in the streets in my appartment complex. I live in Aliso Viejo, Orange County.

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm at Disneyland right now and everything has been shut down for about 15 minutes. I couldn't feel the quake most likely because I was running out of Indy. I'll try to update more, but it's litterely taken me over 10 minutes just to post this from my iPhone because the service sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeysmommy View Post
            I live 3 miles away from dland and our pool lost 6 inchs of water!!! My hubby works there and called and his shift is still on and everything
            Our pool too!
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

OC Register:

All rides have been shut down at Disneyland for inspection, says KABC/Channel 7. Park employees are investigating whether people have been trapped on rides.” Initial reports that people have been trapped in elevators at Disneyland apparently are not true.

Comment

New update, the CM said all large attractions like Indy will take 3 hours to reopen!!! Grrrrr

Comment

6.9 - all the info is here

Comment

Felt it in Tempe, AZ!

Hope those closer to the epicenter are okay.
                    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" -Walt Disney

Comment

there goes the first aftershock.
                      My Art site
                      http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TikiGhost View Post
                        New update, the CM said all large attractions like Indy will take 3 hours to reopen!!! Grrrrr
                        Inspection takes time. Depending on the level of inspection of course. If they have to x-ray any of the steel or welds for stress cracks...

Comment

Have been there in the past when an earthquake hit. It takes hours to get anything up and going, even to let people into the stores. It was explained to me that the have to wait a certain amount of time to make sure there will be no more aftershocks, then they have to test all the rides, etc. HOURS. And pity the poor CM's. Everyone complains. It is a good time to grab a seat and a turkey leg or dole whip and people watch!

Comment

Was C!ASP still on the parade route during the quake?

Comment

We were on the phone with my family in AZ and we both felt it at the same time.
                              sigpic

Comment

New update, Haunted Mansion and some other ride is back open. I think the CM was also wrong, cause I think Indy is also back open.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X