This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commemorative Bricks

I can't find the link on the Disney website regarding the commerative brick pavers in the area between the parks. Can someone provide direction? Thanks!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Hi. I found a little info on it.Disney did have a site for it but i no longer have it. Sorry. I did find this.

Personalized Disney Brick - 50th Anniversary Special!

Special 50th anniversary bricks with a bronze medallion of the "Happiest Homecoming on Earth" logo will be sold for $150. Guests can personalize their bring with up to three lines. No personal messages - text can include names and dates. These Disney bricks will be set in their own special area in the Esplanade.

Here is where i got it from http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=572651
    :crazylegs

Comment

I wonder if we can use our micechat names on the bricks? I'd pay to put my Avitar on there.
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

You can order brick thru DelivEars. 1(800)362-4533 or e-mail dldelivears@disney.com. Just don't buy them from the guy on eBay who is selling them for $250. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...514078374&rd=1

Comment

Does anybody know how long it takes to get the replica after you order a brick/replica?
          Next trip September 2013

Past trips:
          May 2010 TDL and DisneySea
          September 2006 TDL and DisneySea

Dec 2005 DL
          June 2003 DL
          Dec 2002 WDW
          April 2002 DLP
          Dec 2001 DL
          Nov 2000 WDW
          Oct 2000 DL
          Oct 1997 WDW
          April 1994 DL

Comment

Originally posted by Mellywil
            Does anybody know how long it takes to get the replica after you order a brick/replica?
            Well it took a little over three months to get mine. I ordered it on December 26th and got it March 29th. I have no idea on when it will be in though.
            -Goober

Comment

Originally posted by Disnerd
              You can order brick thru DelivEars. 1(800)362-4533 or e-mail dldelivears@disney.com. Just don't buy them from the guy on eBay who is selling them for $250. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...514078374&rd=1
              Um I am sorry but I think that email information is wrong because I just emailed em and it came back to me message undeliverable.

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Call (800) 760-3566 or email: dl.bricks@disney.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                  I wonder if we can use our micechat names on the bricks? I'd pay to put my Avitar on there.
                  :lol: :lol:

We're supposed to be welcoming people to the parks, not sending them running home, in need of therapy!
                  Honor those who fall under the sword.
                  But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                    :lol: :lol: :lol:
                    :ap: "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." :ap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X