X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MckyCrzy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cousin Orville
    I wonder if we can use our micechat names on the bricks? I'd pay to put my Avitar on there.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Reaver
    replied
    Originally posted by Cousin Orville
    I wonder if we can use our micechat names on the bricks? I'd pay to put my Avitar on there.
    :lol: :lol:

We're supposed to be welcoming people to the parks, not sending them running home, in need of therapy!

Leave a comment:

• Sheriff Lucky
    replied
    Call (800) 760-3566 or email: [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• PumpkinKing!
    replied
    Originally posted by Disnerd
    You can order brick thru DelivEars. 1(800)362-4533 or e-mail [email protected]. Just don't buy them from the guy on eBay who is selling them for $250. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...514078374&rd=1
    Um I am sorry but I think that email information is wrong because I just emailed em and it came back to me message undeliverable.

Leave a comment:

• goober7011
    replied
    Originally posted by Mellywil
    Does anybody know how long it takes to get the replica after you order a brick/replica?
    Well it took a little over three months to get mine. I ordered it on December 26th and got it March 29th. I have no idea on when it will be in though.
    -Goober

Leave a comment:

• Mellywil
    replied
    Does anybody know how long it takes to get the replica after you order a brick/replica?

Leave a comment:

• Disnerd
    replied
    You can order brick thru DelivEars. 1(800)362-4533 or e-mail [email protected]. Just don't buy them from the guy on eBay who is selling them for $250. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...514078374&rd=1

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Legs
    replied
    Hi. I found a little info on it.Disney did have a site for it but i no longer have it. Sorry. I did find this.

Personalized Disney Brick - 50th Anniversary Special!

Special 50th anniversary bricks with a bronze medallion of the "Happiest Homecoming on Earth" logo will be sold for $150. Guests can personalize their bring with up to three lines. No personal messages - text can include names and dates. These Disney bricks will be set in their own special area in the Esplanade.

Here is where i got it from http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=572651

Leave a comment:

• Tom Chaney
    started a topic Commemorative Bricks

Commemorative Bricks

I can't find the link on the Disney website regarding the commerative brick pavers in the area between the parks. Can someone provide direction? Thanks!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X