This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Looking for info on some Marc Davis artwork

During the development of Pirates of the Caribbean, Marc Davis did some scene renders. They are a work of art and unfortunately the only information I can find is from the Disney and More website.

I'm curious if anyone knows if these are available in print or if a high-quality version exists somewhere e so that I can get them printed myself.

Re: Looking for info on some Marc Davis artwork

Hmm... Had I known before I hit the park today I would have checked if there was any through the print-on-demand service.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

There is Marc Davis artwork on the print on demand machines, although I don't recall these Pirate Postcards. I'm going tommorow and will double check with the Disney Gallery.

Comment

I'd appreciate it. In particular I'd love to get a copy of the first one. It pretty much embodies the feeling of everyone who is currently unemployed. It'd also be a wonderful reminder that sometimes it's better to be unemployed than unhappily employed.

Comment

Hey Chi,
          No Luck.
          There are a few Marc Davis Pirates artwork, but not of those images you posted. I checked the Disney Gallery on-demand machine and the one inside World of Wonder at DTD, and they only offered the same identical Marc Davis at both locations. Unfortunately, just not the same ones you are looking for.
          They update the Print on demand machines every few months, or when there is Attraction anniversarys, so you can always check for it in Downtown Disney at World of Wonder(without paying park admission). Maybe next time.

Comment

Thanks for checking for me Tom, you are a saint.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X