This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz's Attraction Tribute?

Anyone know what the tribute inside of Buzz will be to the attraction/s that it replaced?

And which attraction will it show tribute to? Rocket Rods? Circlevision? Both?

Not really a tribute, but a big to Paul Pressler
    See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Tribute Spoiler!

As a tribute to money wasted on the "Rocket Rods", there will be a very special Paul Pressler target hidden in the ride. He pops up from an empty checkbook, and looking like a demented Oscar, Paul's dipped in gold and bronze paint. When hit, we hear a cash register's "Ca-ching!" and his gilded arms pull his empty Docker's pockets inside out. With a pneumatic "psssst", he sadly folds back into the checkbook like a Gap T shirt.

They say no Imagineers were harmed/blamed in the making of this tribute. :devil:
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
        Anyone know what the tribute inside of Buzz will be to the attraction/s that it replaced?

And which attraction will it show tribute to? Rocket Rods? Circlevision? Both?
        Wasn't that building the circle vision building? I don't know how they would do a tribute.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
          Wasn't that building the circle vision building? I don't know how they would do a tribute.
          Beats me. Maybe some sort of tribute to the lion that was in the cartoon before the Circlevision movie started? He sould be somewhere in the ride.
          Just kidding.
          I'm sure they could think of something...

Comment

Maybe it'll be a tribute to the Rocket Rods? Have one of the 'cars' squirelled away amidst the space debris or something?
            "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X