This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about Playhouse Disney

I have never watched the Playhouse Disney show, but part of me wants to stop in and see it during my next visit. My question is, can 2 adults without children enjoy this show?
    "Who inspects these rides anyway, Dopey and Goofy?"

Re: Curious about Playhouse Disney

I think you can enjoy it if you are familiar with Playhouse Disney. We took our 2 boys and I thought it was really cute, but we also watch Playhouse Disney every morning. My DH and I went in Turtle Talk with Crush when it was just the two of us and we enjoyed it. We knew it was mainly for kids, but I wanted to see it so we did. If you do decide to go, sit at the back on the benches. We had to sit on the floor and it was a long 15 min. My legs were asleep with needles in them. You might as well go once and have your curiosity satisfied.

Comment

Well I happen to LOVE my talks with Crush. Somehow I have been lucky enough to be chosen from the audience in both Orlando & Anaheim.

I'm familiar with the Playhouse Disney characters from having seen them in advertising and around the Disney parks enough. But I have never watched any of the television shows.

Thanks for the tip about the seating arrangements.
      "Who inspects these rides anyway, Dopey and Goofy?"

Comment

Arrive a bit early so you can get the 'designated' Bench Seats...ask for them. There aren't many places available.

If you like Puppet Shows you should enjoy it. I like it.
        http://SpookyBook.com
        'Scary Dark Rides' Now in Hard & Soft Cover!
        The ONLY Dark Ride Book.

Comment

Was fun to watch my kids enjoy the show and the Air conditioning was great, I watch those shows with my kids so I know who is who, but to see it without the kids would have been only for a chance to enjoy the air on a hot day and relax, The show IMO wasnt so entertaining for me.
          Dont be frightend, I'm just a friendly Monster.... :mob:

Comment

We go see it about once a year (no kids.)
            Its a lot of fun. I never saw most of the TV shows, but the story is cute (especially Winne the Pooh.)
            The bench seats is a GREAT suggestion. The floor is UNCOMFORTABLE!
            sigpic
            Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

It's definitely designed for kids so keep that in mind when you go. Make sure you get there early so you can get a coveted bench seat.
              You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X